What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Utah Score Prediction Thread

It'll be close again, but this time the good guys figure out a way to win it. 35-31 Buffs.

31-30 buffs

Would any of you All Buffers have a parking pass that you wouldn't mind giving up for the game?

28-24 Buffs. We have to win this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96-96. Ends in a tie after 14 over times and everyone just wants to go home, including the 14 remaining fans.

Utah 38
CU 24

We can put this garbage season to bed and move on to our school's real sport. Man, I hate what this program has become...

Utah 38
CU 24

We can put this garbage season to bed and move on to our school's real sport. Man, I hate what this program has become...

The great thing now is people around the country think that CSU was historically the best team in Colorado.....sure as hell hope Mac's rebuilding plan works.

Back