What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official Colorado @ UofA 2014 Football Game thread***

bcf4d90a5ecb5f97cd531b86c4783ce1.jpg

well... ****... goodnight buff fans.

Just not time yet, but the wins will come. Don't know what it will take... hope it doesn't mean sacrificing virgins, I don't think there are enough of them in Boulder to make a difference.

What if we just sacrifice the ugly ones?

in addition to everything else: how the hell are allowed to play a siren and flash red lights on CU 3rd downs?

The pumping of ohiostate pisses me off. 1/2 way thru their game (#14 v #8) the announcers are saying a win should put os in the top 4.

Bottom line, take care of the damn football. I don't want to hear excuses for it, just can't happen with this team. Take care of the ball, we probably win.

Nice Photoshop job on this one.

Just my way to express anger without getting into that predictable old #blamesefo, #patienceprogress, #fireassistantcoachforrecruitingace dialog.

I actually like Sefo and believe he will figure it out.

I agree with this. I just hope that being thrown in early with the pressure he has been under hasn't ingrained some bad habits that will be to hard to change.

They are going to have lots of tape on him from this year, Sefo is a very smart kid and a hard worker.

What he needs now is to spend a lot of time with Lindgren breaking down exactly what he does in the games. Mentally and physically work through exactly what he does step by step in slow motion then at regular speed. Break down his footwork, practice reading through his pre-snap keys and his post snap progressions, work on using his eyes to move DBs off his receivers instead of to them. Even work on what he does under pressure.

Think about it this way, for next season would you be happy with this years Sefo minus his 5 worst decisions each game. I can guarantee you I would love to have that.

Will it happen, I don't know but I certainly think that it is a good possibility and I think he is worth the time and effort to try.

I can't help it. Every single game I start thinking: this IS it. This is the upset we've been waiting for. Going to happen today. Buffs going to prove everyone wrong.

That's how every game starts for me. Every. Single. Time.

Welcome to rebuilding. Damn frustrating.

On Sefo's last pick he got hit as he threw and sustained a concussion. Tough for me to mad at that one. He had spruce in single coverage, was just unable to step into his throw. First pick was a bad throw. Fumbles are kind of tough for me. I didn't see them. I assume he held on to the ball too long, but the OL injuries are making it tough.

The football injuries are starting to pile up on the D and the OL and we are not deep enough to overcome those. Hope a lot of guys get healed up during the bye week. Good thing Sefo has two weeks to recover from the concussion.

I can't help it. Every single game I start thinking: this IS it. This is the upset we've been waiting for. Going to happen today. Buffs going to prove everyone wrong.

That's how every game starts for me. Every. Single. Time.

Here's a video of a waterskiing squirrel! Hang in there!

[video=youtube;mPwG40tyVxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPwG40tyVxk[/video]

Here's a video of a waterskiing squirrel! Hang in there!

[video=youtube;mPwG40tyVxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPwG40tyVxk[/video]

Bah! Nothing beats this...

[video=youtube_share;EVwlMVYqMu4]http://youtu.be/EVwlMVYqMu4[/video]

Finally got around to watching the game....and was very impressed with the coaching. We had a realistic chance to win until five minutes to go....even with the turnovers and depleted roster.

One thing i have noticed all year is the tendency of Sefo to make the wrong decision....an example was throwing to Spruce who was double covered when Shay was open on a deep route. Of course, Gehrke missed a wide open Lee for a touchdown that would have cut the lead to 31-27 with eight minutes left.

Solid, smart QB play with no turnovers and we will win games, bitches.

Finally got around to watching the game....and was very impressed with the coaching. We had a realistic chance to win until five minutes to go....even with the turnovers and depleted roster.

One thing i have noticed all year is the tendency of Sefo to make the wrong decision....an example was throwing to Spruce who was double covered when Shay was open on a deep route. Of course, Gehrke missed a wide open Lee for a touchdown that would have cut the lead to 31-27 with eight minutes left.

Solid, smart QB play with no turnovers and we will win games, bitches.
Plus our best safety was injured (Thompson) and the other safety (Awuzie) and were relying on a true freshman back and a walk on

Back