What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs ASU Basketball Game Thread

DT playing very well

I like where we are at considering XJ and Ski haven't given us much

Why do we get crap officials every time we play ASU in Boulder? Refs are bunk right now

DT playing very well

I like where we are at considering XJ and Ski haven't given us much

Why do we get crap officials every time we play ASU in Boulder? Refs are bunk right now

This.
Those 2 know their roles, they (hopefully) wont have 2 bad halves in a row.

hahaha UofA going to OT against Utah. Perfect situation for us. Can we get 2OT? Don't wan't Utah to win, but keep it tight.

Need to free up Talton... don't think he even attempted a shot. He has been a good catalyst for us over the past few games. Need to get him open on a few picks for some 3s

Bad first half from XJ and Booker. Scott hasn't been great either but not exactly setting the world on fire. Talton any chance you wanna attempt a shot this year?

No, I meant throwing up a house full of bricks. Compared to the few missed layups.

We're getting to the rim though, we just can't make ****. Same with our perimeter shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XJ will always be inconsistent. He short arms a lot of shots. He either makes them pretty or they look ugly as ****. Win by a point, all we need.

Back