What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Charleston Southern score prediction thread

Yeah, and as far as I'm concerned we already beat a FCS team who was better than CSU by 14 this year. Vegas to you...
Motorcycle-middle-finger.gif

And Vegas said we would beat MSU and Sac, so what's your point?

Tired of tini proclaiming the greatness of CU and how we are going to do awesome, no matter the opponent. He is like the boy who cried wolf.

And Vegas said we would beat MSU and Sac, so what's your point?
Oh yes, two examples over the course of 86 games (yes I'm aware Vegas did not correctly predict the spread every game). Point is, Vegas/5Dimes is a UNBIASED source (no emotional involvement in the games they put a line on, just profits) who put the line at CU -31.5 meaning they believe they will get equal action on both sides of the spread. The line will likely drop, but can we please quit making CSU to be more than they are? Yeah we suck, but CSU isn't exactly lighting the world on fire with their schedule.

Last edited:
Tired of tini proclaiming the greatness of CU and how we are going to do awesome, no matter the opponent. He is like the boy who cried wolf.
Whatever, Snow. When a team like CSU plays that schedule, and isn't exactly drilling anyone, the team isn't going to worry me much and the 5Dimes line being that high validates that.

Whatever, Snow. When a team like CSU plays that schedule, and isn't exactly drilling anyone, the team isn't going to worry me much and the 5Dimes line being that high validates that.
I appreciate your general viewpoint, and shared it back in 2002. That said, you are so damn strident about it, and I don't understand why. The evidence against it is mountainous.

Will reserve judgement until I see Sagarin ratings.

Also, we play Central Arkansas, not Arkansas St. I'm glad we didn't play Arkansas St.

Will reserve judgement until I see Sagarin ratings.

Also, we play Central Arkansas, not Arkansas St. I'm glad we didn't play Arkansas St.

I'll throw em in. Current Sagarin ratings are Colorado at 99, Central Arkansas at 142 and Charleston Southern at 174. The other CSU is at 109.

CU - 35 CSU -20

Rushing yards are way up, but more do to a lot of read option, less to do with any kind of improvement from the O-line.

I know cu is down and not very good, but can this team not score 40 and win by 3 scores vs charleston southern?

CU 40 csu 17

I used to be annoyed, now I cherish these posts. The post game posts are usually even better.

CSU's best D player Will Hunt is now out for the game and possibly the rest of the year per Adam's twitter. I revise to...

48-14

Sent from a red light

I'll throw em in. Current Sagarin ratings are Colorado at 99, Central Arkansas at 142 and Charleston Southern at 174. The other CSU is at 109.
I am still hoping we end up b/w 60 and 80 by end of season otherwise Duff is going to try to make me eat crow. If we blow out Charleston Southern and win at least 1 pac game I think we just might make it!

Charleston Southern Score predictions

I got BUffs in this one
41 - 27

CU 45
CSU 9

Late TD by CSouthern makes it look respectable. From what I'm hearing, the team is royally pissed off about getting bent over the last few weeks and wants to take its frustrations out on someone in a bad way. This one will be ugly.

30-20 CU. I think their option will give CU some trouble early. I'd be more concerned if it wasn't for all of the penalties/fumbles they had last week

Back