What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs Iowa State Big 12 Tourney Thread

It's a damn good feeling to end someone's season. Been too used to this scenario in reverse...

Last edited:
i

i

Just got home, glad to see we didn't choke vs isu. Burks numbers 29-15-6 are great! Still think CU has to beat KSU to get in and don't see them beating ksu a 3rd time but what the hell, let it rip buffs!

:rofl2:
I recorded the game, came home and watched it then read all the posts. I must say, you guys were very entertaining!

So, we looked really tight. Do you think this game will loosen us up? Maybe having a game under our belts will help next game.

Last edited:
:rofl2:
I recorded the game, came home and watched it then read all the posts. I must say, you guys were very entertaining!

So, we looked really tight. Do you think this game will loosen us up? Maybe having a game under our belts will help next game.

Yea it is pretty funny reading a game thread after you know the flow of a game. Like that shaggybevo thread when we beat them a week and a half ago. :lol:

Just watching the end again. That foul call on Roberson at the 2:07 mark was bloody AWFUL! It was as if the ref had predetermined the call the asshole.

Just watching the end again. That foul call on Roberson at the 2:07 mark was bloody AWFUL! It was as if the ref had predetermined the call the asshole.

1. Its good Burks gets the respect so he doesn't get calls like that.
2. **** Big 12 refs.

That "no three" on Burks was horrible. I don't disagree with the decision. My issue is with the initial call. I take it back. I just saw the angle that clearly showed his foot behind the line.

That "no three" on Burks was horrible. I don't disagree with the decision. My issue is with the initial call. I take it back. I just saw the angle that clearly showed his foot behind the line.

What got me about that review is those announcers kept saying that they couldn't be sure. :wtf:

What got me about that review is those announcers kept saying that they couldn't be sure. :wtf:

you can't criticize the refs i guess, Fran Fraschilla is the worst at it...teams are shooting 30 FT's a half: "i love the way the refs are taking over this game"....or guys are getting mugged and bloody in the paint: "i love the way the refs are letting them play"....btw.

Great for the Buffs. I had to work while traveling up here in Canada. I was getting psst, because I would occasionally check scores. I was pretty damn happy.

...and there is no bball for the next two weeks while up in Canada...I ****ing hate this ****. There's tournament bball game on right now, and there's is NO bball on TV. Oh wait...there is...but the game is from 1989...there is a lot of hockey on though...****...

Watching the replay of the game. Buffs were down 70-64 with 2:45 in that game, what a strong ending by the Buffs. It was like a light switched on starting with 3 minutes left. Since that 8-2 start, the Buffs had looked out of sorts, and even extremely worn down. It seemed for stretches of time that ISU was hungrier than the Buffs, but not in those last few minutes. Burks showed his capabilities today with 29 pts 15 boards, but Andre Roberson's 9 pts 15 boards were fantastic - not to mention the clutch ft's he made - the kid is a beast. Higgins was crucial too with 16pts making shots at crucial points in the game. Levi, despite being off for much of the game, also contributed at crucial stretches. Like many, I was disappointed with Relphorde's play today, but he is better than many here give him credit for. CU wouldn't have won the Nebraska game without him. His 19 points led the team. I have confidence Marcus will make up for today with a solid game tomorrow.

Let's hope the Buffs come out ready to play tomorrow. No reason to not have confidence - beat KSU twice, let's make it 3. Sure would be nice to breathe a little easier on Selection Sunday and get out of that "First Four" round in Dayton. Plus, we have to make the semi-finals of the Big12 tournament at least once, right?

Go Buffs!!
BEAT KSU x3

Back