What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs Kansas State Big 12 Tourney Thread

Think the last time we were in the hunt and missed an at-large bid was '03-'04 season.....and i'm right there with you on this game....not feeling very confident, but hoping the day before and getting to play in this gym once already is a positive intangible

In '03-'04 the Buffs were left out of the dance despite going 18-11 (10-6). Big12 must have sucked that year to leave the Buffs out with 10 conference wins.

I only was able to listen to yesterday's game on the radio, but I thought there seemed to be a lot of pro-Big XII, CU-is-a-turncoat/traitor-school kind of response in the crowd. That certainly comes through on the ESPN forums, so it wouldn't surprise me that the crowd comes out anti-Buffs in general.

There is. KU fans don't seem to fall as much in that category. And they absolutely hate KSU. Maybe not as much as KSU fans hate KU, but they hate them.

KU is dogging it from the line. 50%. both the "elite" Big XII teams, KU and UT, seem vulnerable a week from now from the line.

my experience with KU fans is they hate on everyone who isn't them. i think the "conference pride" thing is way overdone (esp in the SEC where it's the official ideology of ESPN regional mind control)....but KU fan "hates" on everyone. that's who they are.

Go Pokes.

I'm worried that our short bench will bite us in the ass today with the quick turnaround between games.

I'm worried that our short bench will bite us in the ass today with the quick turnaround between games.

i think you are right about Eckloff and kinda disappointing we can't go to a guy like that to eat some minutes in the paint. Burks also had to have expended a ton of energy yesterday as well. he put it all out there.

Hope so cuz I am stuck in class lol

Its blacked out, same as yesterday. Time to hustle to the nearest tv.

The OSU game wasn't blacked out because it was distributed by ESPN. This game is distributed through local sports networks- ALtitude for us in Colorado and Altitude does not get revenue from ESPN3.

Its blacked out, same as yesterday. Time to hustle to the nearest tv.

The OSU game wasn't blacked out because it was distributed by ESPN. This game is distributed through local sports networks- ALtitude for us in Colorado and Altitude does not get revenue from ESPN3.
&*(&^)(!*@%($*%(!@(*^!@ I hate that! Hopefully we get out early then

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Last edited:
uh oh. still not listing blackout for me (may be meaningless)....but IS saying that UT-OU is blacked out...hmm?

PM me, i'm restreaming it. I don't want it to get too big in there, I don't wanna get banned from the streaming service mid-game :)

Short bench? Who Cares? Trey Eckloff is a good kid and thats all that really matters. Just ask some of the posters on here, they will tell you. And you really shouldnt be criticizing our team at all. Some of our bench players may read this forum and this would hurt their feelings. They are at CU to be students, not basketball players. If you want to critique something, it should be their school work. For that matter why is everyone here talking about basketball? I hear Alec Burks has a big history exam next week.

RPI has moved down/up (moved in the right direction) from our win yesterday to 67.

I am watching on ESPN3 right now. I am at work though so it may be some sort of internet trickery preventing them from knowing where I am

Back