What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Construction Update Thread

The camera view does not work on the iPad. Anyone want to humor me and snap a pic or two a few times a week and post them on here for me?

Are you using tapatalk?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If so, click on the link in the post above, it'll take you to an in-app version of the site (which will just be a white screen). Hold your finger down on the blank screen and it will automatically open in safari. At the bottom will be a "play" triangle. Tap on that and the embedded QuickTime player will open then click on the big "play" triangle.

Last edited:
Is the remodeling of the northeast end kind of a "publicity stunt?" I get the feeling that RG hasn't reached his funding goals. While I agree that this work is logically the first work in the overall project that needs to be done, it is also the least expensive. I don't mean "publicity stunt" in a bad way. I applaud RG for getting the ball rolling. I guess my worry is that funding the BIG program is still not where it needs to be and a big part of this project is to stir up energy with the donors. And, of course, donations will never be where everyone wants 'em to be.

They are openly talking about having the new building done by April 2015. Like you said, this how they had to start. Whether George is where he needs to be at this very moment, I don't know. But this is happening, CU won't let it stop.

It seems that we spend more time thinking about what could go wrong than we do celebrating the project.

Like a bunch of whipped dogs, our fan base.

It seems that we spend more time thinking about what could go wrong than we do celebrating the project.

I think what RG is doing is frigging awesome! Instead of being afraid to step out and take a risk, he is going all in. I don't think we have had this mentality in quite some time.

Seriously, quit being a bunch of whiny pussies always expecting the worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07-minister.jpg

STFU. Get the **** out of school and go find a job. I don't pay $135 for season tickets.

Back