What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU 2014 Season Football Ticket Request/Give/Sell Thread

2 tickets in 118 ~48 yard line + parking pass for Franklin for sale for OSU game.

I'm looking for 1 cheap ticket for OSU to get a kid into the game.

Was thinking about bringing the Boss up but a parking spot would be nice. Anyone willing to sell a pass for somewhere around Sackygate?

I have two tickets to the UCLA game October 25 that I won't be able to use and am happy to give away. Great seats in section 120, row 40, seats 1 & 2 with seat backs and all. Free to the first person to reply.

I need to know tonight as we're leaving the country tomorrow morning and I need to drop them in the mail before we depart. You can send me a private email at gobuphs@yahoo.com.

I need 2 for UCLA
smileys-praying-623819.gif

Anyone looking to get rid of 2 tickets to UCLA?

I gave my season tickets away to a friend for this game because I was scheduled to work but then I decided I was going to call in sick!

Back