What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Beavers thread

I like letting them play and not calling ticky tack fouls, but if the refs keep letting that much pounding happen beneath the basket, somebody will get hurt or start throwing down by the end of the game.

Unfortunately, when Austin and Dre were getting bounced around in the first half, they weren't doing a good job of holding on to the ball.

Team is playing way too tight today. Have to loosen up at half and get back to our game. Way different team than played Thursday.

Bohn is here - he's yelling at the refs as much as Boyle. Not too many of us Buffs here, but we're being vocal when we got can.

we look freaking terrible to me - numerous turnovers, being out hustled for loose balls, etc. Oregon St was favored by 5 pts - I guess we now know why. I think Ore St out toughed us in the first half, and we were not ready for their defensive pressure, especially the man-to-man. Frankly, I think Craig Robinson caught the CU coaches off guard with their defensive scheme.

we look freaking terrible to me - numerous turnovers, being out hustled for loose balls, etc. Oregon St was favored by 5 pts - I guess we now know why. I think Ore St out toughed us in the first half, and we were not ready for their defensive pressure, especially the man-to-man. Frankly, I think Craig Robinson caught the CU coaches off guard with their defensive scheme.
Jesus Christ Meg shut the hell up.

I like letting them play and not calling ticky tack fouls, but if the refs keep letting that much pounding happen beneath the basket, somebody will get hurt or start throwing down by the end of the game.
That's my feeling as well. Someone mentioned earlier that it looks like a football game out there and that's entirely because Oregon St needs it to look like that to stand a chance. I'm fine with them slapping away at the ball any chance they get, but when Cunningham hurt himself by running back and then jumping into SHT, who was already coming down with the rebound, I start to question what type of game they're playing.

We need to be fully healthy for the postseason and this ugly "organized chaos" isn't leaving me too positive.

You'd think they would learn to not float it up in front of the basket by now...

Jesus Dinwiddie. Boyle please take him out, he looks like a deer in the headlights.

All I can do to just keep my mouth shut and not explode. :lol: what a piss poor, ****** ****ing effort.

4 for 14. Holy ****. This team is ****ing pathetic. How in the **** you can't get up for a big game is beyond me.

Why does it seem when we are on the road that we make every opponents shooters look like ***ING Michael Jordan?????!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! ****!!!!!!

this team blows on the road, like most CU teams. That's the truth. Lack of talent and heart today.

Just like the Oregon game where we fell asleep for 7the minutes in the second half.

Back