What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Fresno State prediction thread

Buffs start Wood, Powell rushes for 150, Henderson and Polk return and the offense clicks enough for a win. We are happy and pissed at the same time, because with Wood we would have been 3-0.

Buffs 28
Fresno 27

CU 17
Fresno St. 45

CU races out to a 14-3 lead, Fresno responds with a clinical TD drive, and CU can't respond to the change in momentum and gets run out of the stadium.

CU 28 - Fresneck 24.

Probably vice versa, but still don't have the heart to predict against CU.

Buffs start Wood, Powell rushes for 150, Henderson and Polk return and the offense clicks enough for a win. We are happy and pissed at the same time, because with Wood we would have been 3-0.

Buffs 28
Fresno 27

Put the glass of KoolAid down and walk away...

Fresno State 33
CU 16

There's obviously been zero sign of this team having any sort of toughness or resolve. Until I see it, there's no reason to think they'll show it. Obviously would ecstatic to be wrong.

If Webb starts, we go up 10-0, final score:

Fresno: 38
Buffs: 13

If Wood starts, we go up 13-0, final score:

Fresno: 34
Buffs: 23

Minn, love your enthusiasm. A Buff win would really turn this season around. Do you know something about the status of Polk, Rippy, Webb v Wood that the rest don't? Either way, gimme some of that Koolaide you're serving.

I try to forget the pass two games, and I know we are very short handed. I can only hope.:nod:

Buffs 28
Fresno 27

You have no idea how much I want to believe you. But I know you're full of ****. :lol:

Buffs-31
Fresno-28

This week we get the last laugh, with a walk off FG with seconds remaining. Also one big special teams play may or may not be a score, and the defense will force a turnover by fumble and a pick. Powell will get the start tojo will get some reps and look decent too. Oh and lastly Spruce comes up big with 7 receptions for 92 yards and a TD. BOOM OUTTA HERE!!!!

:gobuffs:

Last edited:
Buffs-31
Fresno-28

This week we get the last laugh, with a walk off FG with seconds remaining. Also one big special teams play may or may not be a score, and the defense will force a turnover by fumble and a pick. Powell will get the start tojo will get some reps and look decent too. Oh and lastly Spruce comes up big with 7 receptions for 92 yards and a TD. BOOM OUTTA HERE!!!!

:gobuffs:

I want to believe! But...I can't until I see it on the field

well, since we've lost 2 that we were "supposed" to win, and all conventional wisdom is that we are supposed to lose this one, i will go with:

CU 21 fsu 20

why not? then we can all bitch about the would-a should-a could-a's...

I don't think there's any way the players can get up for this game. I'll bet they are all walking around in disbelief and confusion like a hungover sailor after 3 days in port. While I'd love nothing more in this world than to believe that wood gets the start, Powell lines up at tailback rotating with Abron and Ford, while Nembot finally gets his shot and we CRUSH Fresno st on the road...I don't see it. :huh:

I want to believe! But...I can't until I see it on the field

Well lucky for you I am not like BoffaloFlyer and I wont say your a bad fan haha cause you aren't(none of the AllBuffers are bad fans either). But I will always hold out hope even if I know it might be useless. We all hold out hope for our beloved Buffs whether we are former players, students, alumni, or just fans of CU. Stay upbeat and loyal fellow Buff fans better days are coming our way come.

Im predicting we go 2-10 this year with wins against USC and Oregon... Honestly though I think we lose this one by more than 14. I love the taste of crow though.

Time to make a stand, Buffs come out angry and Fresno underestimates Buffs because of recent play. CU-28 Fres-24

This pains me but honestly thinkin
CU- 13
Fresno- 27

Good news is Wood will get some reps... looks better and lock down the starter job soon. Powell continues to be a stud..... Frosh DB's keep getting better. Translation..... give them all some time and we have some nice pieces to the puzzle developing with 4 years of eligibility left.

This is a trap game for Fresno and we have zero to lose. Buffs play looser on the road drop a shocker on the Bulldogs. 27 - 13 CU. Book it.

Back