What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Fresno State prediction thread

I never would have predicted a win at Utah last year after the debacle at UCLA so who knows? I say Powell rushes for over 100 yards and 2 tds; Gerald Thomas has over 100 yds receiving and a TD; Connor Wood has a solid game; and Chidera gets 3 sacks. Final score: CU 31 Fresno 28.

I am not sure why, but as the weekend approaches I find myself more willing to entertain the possibility that the Buffs come out and get the W.

For as bad as the CSU and Sacramento State games were - CU had the lead in the 4th quarter in both games, an certainly could have / should have won both games.

A good solid effort by both offense and defense and I think CU could beat Fresno.

I may have to amend my prediction.

I am not sure why, but as the weekend approaches I find myself more willing to entertain the possibility that the Buffs come out and get the W.

For as bad as the CSU and Sacramento State games were - CU had the lead in the 4th quarter in both games, an certainly could have / should have won both games.

A good solid effort by both offense and defense and I think CU could beat Fresno.

I may have to amend my prediction.
haha. only if Webb aint playing in the 4th.

Win or lose Buffs will show some more heart this weekend. Those two losses sting and should act as motivation.

Buffs 28
Fresno 21

Embree will swing his arms, pound his clipboard against his thigh, and dress down his players on the sideline while we all ask, "WTF kind of play call was that, Bienemy?"

Fresberg 31
Buffs 20

Ok, I am changing my prediction after posting and reading these other threads. We need to change the mantra around here - BUFFS 31 fr st 24

GO BUFFS
GO Coaching staff

Well, I for one, predicted the loss last week. (check the thread). if this were at home we'd lose by 2 TD's.

Away + 100 degree temps + fragile and young players + incompetent coaching = loss by 4 td's.

CU 10 Fresno 38

Back