What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU in Albuquerque Roll Call

Of course this is the weekend we have friends in town and of course we're in the "South" bracket and won't be in Phx even if we make it out of the second and third round. Guess I'll just save my money for a trip to Nawlins. :smile2:

****kkkkkkkkkkkk Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

Students,

Your Colorado Men’s Basketball team is going dancing in the NCAA Tournament as Pac-12 Tournament Champions and invites you to join them on the official C-Unit road trip to New Mexico! Your support has been crucial to our success this year and we encourage you to help cheer on the Buffs in Albuquerque.

Because you are one of our top C-Unit members as determined by our Loyalty Program you have the first shot at securing your space on this trip. Cost for the road trip is just $50 and includes bus transportation, hotel, and tournament tickets. This nominal fee will help defray the costs not covered by our generous donors.

As you consider this invitation please take the following into account:

· If you choose to go, you will be required to follow the University of Colorado Code of Conduct and other University rules.
· You should plan on missing class on Thursday and Friday of this week.
o Depart for Albuquerque: Bus will leave early on the morning of Thursday, March 15th
o Arrive back in Denver: Either Sunday afternoon (after 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] round game) or Friday after team has been eliminated from the tournament.
· Please make sure your professors know of your absence and make the proper arrangements with them. CU Athletics will not be responsible for missed work and will not be excusing you from class. If you need to take a test we will have some institutional chaperones who can proctor exams in conjunction with our faculty representative.
· CU Athletics will be hosting a mandatory meeting with all students who accept the invitation on Wednesday, March 14 from 6:15-7:00. We will go over the specific details regarding the trip and other important information.

Since space is limited to 100 students and the trip is this Thursday we must hear from you no later than Tuesday, March 13[SUP]th[/SUP] at Noon. To keep this process moving please let us know of your intentions. If you are interested then we will keep you on our list and if you are unable to attend please let us know so we can offer this opportunity to the next student on our list. If you are planning on attending, please send an email to ____________ with the following information:

Name (as it appears on your driver’s license)
Date of Birth
Cell Phone number
Emergency Contact

We look forward to you joining the Buffs in Albuquerque and if you have any questions please feel free to email Kyle. We look forward to a great time.

Go Buffs!

Hopefully the $50 scares a few kids away and you get in.

Thank you. Can I have a RuggedVision Tutorial?
find hot girls. Talk. Give buffs hat, ask for picture. Use in to do one or all of the following:
a) get laid;
b) get punched;
c) get friend in trouble with his girlfriend by putting her # on his phone cause yours is dead.

Last edited:
Damn no email. Expected but still disappointing.

Don't **** up Rugged vision UBL!

find hot girls. Talk. Give buffs hat, ask for picture. Use in to do one or all of the following:
a) get laid;
b) get punched;
c) get friend in trouble with his girlfriend by putting her # on your phone cause yours is dead.

This can all be arranged.

Damn no email. Expected but still disappointing.

Don't **** up Rugged vision UBL!

That one night your roommates didn't want to go so you missed is probably what kept you below the Mendoza line. That, and not going to games during break despite being local. No one to blame but yourself, tini.

That one night your roommates didn't want to go so you missed is probably what kept you below the Mendoza line. That, and not going to games during break despite being local. No one to blame but yourself, tini.

I went to that Ft. Lewis game, it was the Wyoming, UNO, and Utah games I missed. Sucks but next year I'll be good hopefully.

Alright does anyone know for sure the CU fan section. Today I've heard R,T, and X.

I'm trying to get session 2 tickets, there's a few left on UNMtickets for about $90. Then there's some on Stubhub from like $70+ but they have to ship them overnight (another $20) and I wouldn't even be here when the mail comes cause I would have to leave early Thursday.

****...dont know what to do!

Alright does anyone know for sure the CU fan section. Today I've heard R,T, and X.

I'm trying to get session 2 tickets, there's a few left on UNMtickets for about $90. Then there's some on Stubhub from like $70+ but they have to ship them overnight (another $20) and I wouldn't even be here when the mail comes cause I would have to leave early Thursday.

****...dont know what to do!

I just sent an email to the AD asking what section we are in and what hotel we are in. Ill let you know when I find out.

Just heard back from Mike Bohn

Meetup scheduled at Kelly's Brewpub at @5pm on Thursday

(too bad its there b/c the owners are assholes)

Man, I'm jealous. Root the buffs on two wins so I can catch the Buffs sweet 16/elite 8 in Hot-lanta! Fair amount of buffs in that town and a 6 hour drive from Orlando.

Just talked to SubHub. If anyone (like me) plans on buying from Stubhub you need to buy them by 10am tomorrow and they have to fedex overnight them and you can have them send it to the hotel you are staying at.

Alright got a hotel room booked for $30 now all I need are tickets.

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Here's to a huge Buff showing in ABQ. Fan support can be a crucial x-factor at neutral site games, we're very fortunate to be playing (relatively) nearby. You guys do your thing, get us two wins, and us east coast/southern Buffs will take over for you in ATL in the Sweet 16 :thumbsup:

if the buffs make it to atlanta, what day of the week would it be? i generally work wed-sat. its only a 2.5 hour drive. i would love to see CU play in ATL.

any idea or is that yet to be determined?

Back