What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Missouri prediction thread

the odds (not vegas of course) have to be in our favor to both win a road game and beat misery.

CU - 28
MU - 23

and we won't be ranked...not until we have 5 wins.

I don't think CU gets ranked unless/until they come out of Norman with a 7-1 record.

Sacky is right. We took a beat-down at Cal and although I've seen a lot of teams experience one-game bewilderments like that, CU's recent history will make that one very difficult to write off. CU needs to focus on W's and forget about rankings for about a month.

another prediction....MU will stack against the run...and only if we game plan for that or make adjustments will we have a chance.

CU - 36 (2 point conversion in there somewhere)
Missery - 34

Back and forth, we give up some big plays, but the defense tightens down. We run the ball we again and pull out the victory.

CU - 36 (2 point conversion in there somewhere)
Missery - 34

Back and forth, we give up some big plays, but the defense tightens down. We run the ball well again and pull out the victory.

36-22, MU wins. we get behind early, make a bit of a game of it in the 3rd. MU scores on two straight possessions in the 4th to put us away.

31-20 MU. Annoying post-game comments from none other.

Ok, I've talked myself into it:

Colorado 25
Missouri 21

Goodman misses two FGs in 4th quarter, BuffNut has heart attack while Mizzou drives into CU red zone for winning score, CU defense stops Mizzou in waning seconds.

34 - 13 Mizzou. We can't move the ball and our defense gets tired out after repeatedly getting put in horrible field position.

CU weathers the first 10 minutes of the game and establishes the run. Yeah I know: :canabis:

Buffs: 27
Mizzou:24

Mizzou curse be GONE!
Road curse be GONE!

CU:24
Big10 wannabes:17

Mizzou 20
Colorado 18

Hawk goes for 2 too many times and it ends up ****ing him in the ass-

mu is averging 37 ppg this year, but had 50 each against miami(o) and mcneese state. Against san diego state they got 27, illinois 23. So, I'm guessing they get 17 to 20 and the Buffs rack up 21-24. Special teams could kill us. Turnovers?

Go Buffs

Back