What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ NU prediction thread

At least if we win, they cannot whine about some conspiracy since we are exiting the conference as well, their boards are in meltdown mode right now, kind of like us just a few weeks ago...lol

CU 27
Nubraksa 24

Like anyone gives a sh!t if sCUm is leaving.

Cabral has this team believing and has put the emphasis back on the tradition and hate for the red. As he said, this is more than just a game!

CU continues it's post Hawk role

CU 31
NU 27

It's obvious nobody cares that nu is leaving dumbass.

Right, Big 12 is fine with losing the 4th all time winningest football program of all time, not to mention the greatest fans. They are gald to get rid of the tit sucking sCUm school. sCUm hasn't contributed any bowl money in the last 5 years and won't again this year. I'm sure the PAC12 anticipates they are getting a "welfare" program next year.

Right, Big 12 is fine with losing the 4th all time winningest football program of all time, not to mention the greatest fans. They are gald to get rid of the tit sucking sCUm school. sCUm hasn't contributed any bowl money in the last 5 years and won't again this year. I'm sure the PAC12 anticipates they are getting a "welfare" program next year.

We will see Friday just how you like your helping of Welfare. Keep running your keyboard as you and the tool Pelini are two pigs in a poke! Rolling in cornfed ****!

With Martinez out, Buffs win this one. Both teams get about 120 yards rushing, but Colorado gets a solid performance from Cody Hawkins with 200 yards passing and two scores, while Cody Green throws a pick, and win this one 21-17. Amazingly we have the qb edge.

Buffs - 9
Nebraska - 31

On offense, Buffs won't be able to run the ball vs the huskers. On Defense, Buffs front four can't get pressure on QB and blitzing exposes the weak secondary.

Really? You think Speedy won't be able to crack 100 against the Corn? That's a pretty fascinating prediction, given that NU's Rush defense is ranked 61st. CU is ranked 29th, BTW.

Question: didn't South Dakota State Jackrabbits(!) run for 141 yards (Minett for 128yds alone) against the Blackshirts?
sds.gif

Edit: Western Kentucky Hilltoppers, 179 rush yards?
wwk.gif

Really? You schedule creampuffs, and STILL let them walk the dog in your own house? At least you kept the Idaho Vandals under 100. Super nice work there.

EDIT#2: Sorry, I'm new here, so I didn't realize you're a Buff & I took your post to be from a Husker. My point still stands, though- NU's rush defense is a mirage.

Last edited:
Opinion of a humble ISU fan

Sadly, our season's over (Iowa State). So I'm roaming for a team to watch this weekend, and after you outplayed us royally to start your streak towards bowl eligibility I've been keeping an eye out for you guys.

Here's hoping you give the fuskers a big black eye for the whole big 12 :thumbsup:

21-14 Buffs

Huck the Fuskers!!!

Underdogs don't post on other team's boards. Douche.

no, people who do not have to compensate for inferiorities don't post TRASH on other peoples boards. I'm sorry you aren't sharp enough to know the difference. Not suprised, but sorry, none the less. More for your lineage than you specifically, because they are the ones who have to suffer you on a daily basis.

Sadly, our season's over (Iowa State). So I'm roaming for a team to watch this weekend, and after you outplayed us royally to start your streak towards bowl eligibility I've been keeping an eye out for you guys.

Here's hoping you give the fuskers a big black eye for the whole big 12 :thumbsup:

21-14 Buffs

Huck the Fuskers!!!
Only one type of fan more pathetic then a sCUm fan...a cyclown fan.

no, people who do not have to compensate for inferiorities don't post TRASH on other peoples boards. I'm sorry you aren't sharp enough to know the difference. Not suprised, but sorry, none the less. More for your lineage than you specifically, because they are the ones who have to suffer you on a daily basis.

Speaking in double negatives is a sure sign of stupidity.

Back