What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. ASU prediction thread

Temperature is gonna be in the 40's - 50's and clear... cold enough to slow down the torrid devils?
No, but Polk and rippy being back...

ASU 34 CU 21 (come on offense, wake the **** up)

ASU - 31
Buffs - 28

Think it will be closer than most are predicting.....but still doubtful we pull out the W

ASU-24
CU-35

yeah thats right. ASU always folds later in the season so I am hoping it will be this week. And if Cal can pick itself up and compete than why cant we.

Okay, if we are going to win another game this year, and I'm not sure we will, this one could be an upset. Changed my mind on this one...I have a koolaid-induced feeling we'll pull this one off...

ASU is going to stop on our dicks. That's what is going to happen. 42-13.

I almost agree with you on the score (I do agree with you that they will stomp on us). I just don't see us getting any FGs unless we get one at the end of the game to keep from getting skunked. Embree will keep going for it on 4th down because we're in a big hole and he has no faith in our FG unit.

Basically, either 42-7 or 42-3...

Back