What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. ASU prediction thread

The spread right now is ASU -22 and O/U 57.5. I'll be in Vegas in the morning.... any suggestions?

Always bet on black....and gold.

UWFJRVpsaWdSajgx_o_wesley-snipes-always-bet-on-black-passenger-57-1992.jpg

Like another current debate... We need a leader! Up to now it remains a missing cog in our ability to progress!

ASU 45 CU 24

May the right man step forward per the Buffs!

We wearing the black lids tonight? I use them in NCAA, sick ass look. Love the gold but I'm ok with the black helmets every now and again.

After reading all the previous stats for both teams - I have changed my prediction

666 you know who to 0

CU 45
asu 13

we're due for a random, head-scratching, "how the hell did that happen?" win that will give us false hope heading into the usc and oregon games.

CU 45
asu 13

we're due for a random, head-scratching, "how the hell did that happen?" win that will give us false hope heading into the usc and oregon games.

Even if that happened, I know we'd still get annihilated against USC and Oregon.

ASU 57
CU 17

ASU has a lot of speed at skill position and their QB seems to be coming along nicely. They'll score fast and it'll get ugly quick unfortunately.

Only six points off. Blech. A time when I absolutely hate being right! At least the quick part wasn't accurate.

Back