What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU prediction thread

If this team is going to make a real statement there is no better time than tomorrow.
4 years of failure and pent up frustration. 4 years of not meeting expectations. Hawks job to lose or to keep starts with tomorrow.

Buffs 48
Lammies 10

**** it. Rams suck. CU 45, CSU 14. The buffs play with their nuts out (direct quote of Dan hawkins yesterday)

**** it. Rams suck. CU 45, CSU 14.

This is where my heart knows the score SHOULD be. But I have not seen Dan throw a beatdown on anyone yet. I don't know if he has it in him. I think if the team manages to hammer the Rams it will be in spite of him, not because of him.

This is where my heart knows the score SHOULD be. But I have not seen Dan throw a beatdown on anyone yet. I don't know if he has it in him. I think if the team manages to hammer the Rams it will be in spite of him, not because of him.

Miami of Ohio. But that was about it.

CU: 23
CSU: 21

But...I want Hawkins gone. If I knew a loss would give me that, I would take it.

Miami of Ohio. But that was about it.

how many times have we beat anyone by double digits under hawk?

i'm a true believer for today....but only a moron would take CU and lay the points.

we may asskick CSU (we will) but as a bet, a 3 win CU team laying double digits....at a neutral site?

So who gets the rep for the closest pick in this CU win??

me. i said 24-13. i was closest! :lol:

i dunno. anyone wanna look at this to see who did it?

Unleash Hell: 34-21
Daaah: 31 - 17
unionbuff: 35-17
Tatonka: 41-13 (rammies get a garbage time TD, only TD)
CUFan: 24 -23
SpacemanSpiff: 28-13
CarolinaBuff: 37-10
dply: 35-13
Bone Buff: 42-14
Boulder Buff: 17-14
NashBuff: 34-10
GregInAustin: 33-13
Mick Ronson: 31-20 (in a sloppy game)
Bob Loblaw: 27-14
Junction: 30-17
boulder77: 24-16 (16 b77?)
4DemBuffs: 24-13
snakeyman: 31-13
Rugged: (see Mick Ronson's prediction. Rugged can't think for himself,
lol.gif
)
'05 Buff: 27-13
buffbcs1985: 34-10 ("cu rolls." What bakery do you find these in?)
Rraalph 3000: 35-10 ("I said it sucks to be a CSU Ram")
sackman: 24-21 ("We suck, they just a little more." But, sacky predicts a fantastic gaiter prior to the "craptacular game",
lol.gif
)
neil29fp: 41-16
Darian3Hagan: 20-19
Buff since76: 28-0 at halftime, 38-17 final ("after Cody and 2nd strings get put in midway through the 3rd quarter")
lvbuff: 56-10
FChairbanks: 42-0: (we dominate)
CUBUFF80: 38 - 21 (To which 'leash adds, "This is probably our best chance." To which DBT says, "Booooooooo!)
Coloradosker: 24-13
BinaryBuff: 42-13
whatthebuff: 24-22
Hugegroove: 31-10
OUBuff: 38-17
buffwings: 31-17
White Rabbit: 38-13
buffsyko: 20-17 (CU's offense starts slow and makes rammies D look good.)
DBT: My Ouija Board says the Buffs will kill the rammies
CUBuff98: 34-10
Valdezj: 17-14 (Buffs score 17 unanswered late to pull it out. Goodman kicks a 55 yard FG at the gun. I put that last part in because I own this post and can do any damned thing I want.)
Buffedup: 29-16
SuperiorBuff: 77-3
lol.gif

SliderNcider: 38-24
Liver: 48-13
Lt.Col.FrankSlade: Either a blow out or a close game which could go either way. (hooah!)
dionisus1122: 24-21
JimmyBuff: 20-17
SkidMark: 42-23
Jens: Shut the **** up, soccer boy. We be talkn' FOOTBALLLLLLLLL!
F.I.M.: 48-10
Tytechortz: 41-13
CUav8er: 31-10
SnowBuff: 45-10 (The buffs play with their nuts out (direct quote of Dan Hawkins yesterday) DBT says "that is goint to hurt." BuffLuke says either Hawk "is losing it or already has."
lol.gif

BuffInVA: 31-13
Tarzan: 23-21

that's what it looked like to me though I'd much rather be getting repped for my prediction :nod:

Well. Looks like old DBT hit in on the nose. Yep. I win.

JK. Looks like the closest was 24-13 buy Coloradosker and 4Dem.

I declare 4Dem the winner since he posted first.

Last edited:
Back