What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU prediction thread

Unleash Hell

Webb throws 4 TD passes, Jones runs for 1, Pow-Pow drags or pushes a rammie into the end zone, and we get a pick 6.

Total domination

CU 52 Cswho 10

Mods can we merge this one with the other thread?

j/k

The Might CU Golden Buffaloes 41
feasible ewes 6

I think EB will want to establish the run so we should have some long, time consuming drives which will result in a lower score. Sparkles will have some trick plays and one will catch us offguard. There always seems to be a special teams touchdown for at least one side in this game.

I'll go with:

CU 31
CSU 10

Was I duped by another imposter thread?

I'm going to reserve my prediction until I hear what OMFGasm thinks.

The halftime score will be:

CU - 35
CSU - 3

When we put in the second string for the second half the final score will be:

CU - 52
CSU - 9

Buffs- 31
Lambs-9

They will trade field goals for TDs early and the cavernously empty green weenie side of the field will give them no urge to do better.

34-10 Buffs

The sheep get a field goal on their first drive, and a touchdown in garbage time. CU wins the turnover battle 3-1 with Grayson fumbling 1 and throwing 2 picks thanks to the Buffs D absolutely wreaking havoc behind his porous o-line, and scoring 6 sacks. 1 of the Grayson picks is returned for a TD. Hilarity ensues on lambnation.

Last edited:
I don't see how the lambkins even make it to 13, so I'll go with 27-10. It won't be as close as the score.

24-13 Buffs.

Too many false starts on offense to sustain drives. Webb to Canty and McCullough a half step off.
Points by Jones and Webb on the ground plus Oliver's foot. CU D looks great, except for one missed assignment on Nwoke run up the gut. CSU 2-4 ON FG attempts.

Back