What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. Sacramento state prediction thread

Yes and if you had read some of my posts I said the OL was horrid but I do think it will be improved a lot this Saturday

Then why bring up OSU's OL?? If you think ours is horrid and you said OSU's was also horrid, by your definition that should equate to another loss for CU. If not, what was the point of that post?

Then why bring up OSU's OL?? If you think ours is horrid and you said OSU's was also horrid, by your definition that should equate to another loss for CU. If not, what was the point of that post?
No

The point was that OSU was missing a few key players if I recall correctly as well as James Rodgers. I also expect our OL to better than OSU's OL was when they played and that the OL will improve this week in nearly all facets. That and statistically speaking, FCS teams have a slim chance of beating a FBS team, even lower for BCS and for a BCS team to lose to more than one FCS team is a extremely low chance.

Done discussing this though, CU is not going to lose to USU.

Don't ask me why, but I say we win 45-10. I guess because if NMSU can put up 40+ points on these guys then we certainly can. Can't we?

No

The point was that OSU was missing a few key players if I recall correctly as well as James Rodgers. I also expect our OL to better than OSU's OL was when they played and that the OL will improve this week in nearly all facets. That and statistically speaking, FCS teams have a slim chance of beating a FBS team, even lower for BCS and for a BCS team to lose to more than one FCS team is a extremely low chance.

Of course, since the game there has been overwhelming evidence/reasoning that this will indeed happen. Nevermind that Marshall is still coaching. Nevermind that EB is still coaching. Sorry, tini', but things don't always change for the better overnight. Hope I am wrong though.

Oh boy. Umm. CU should/might/could win. I say CU comes from behind for a 31-30 win. Then it's onto CU hoops!

Of course, since the game there has been overwhelming evidence/reasoning that this will indeed happen. Nevermind that Marshall is still coaching. Nevermind that EB is still coaching. Sorry, tini', but things don't always change for the better overnight. Hope I am wrong though.
I'm hopeful that since the coaches semi know what to expect out of USU defensively, they will be prepared better. I mean, if they can't, then these coaches are in way, way more over their heads than I thought.

No

The ****? Why do you say that?

And great rationale for why we won't lose to a ****ing FCS team. That didn't stop Montana State last I checked.

And why the **** do you guys keep calling them USU? University of Sacramento University?

I'm hopeful that since the coaches semi know what to expect out of USU defensively, they will be prepared better. I mean, if they can't, then these coaches are in way, way more over their heads than I thought.
Why do you keep calling them USU​?

The ****? Why do you say that?

And great rationale for why we won't lose to a ****ing FCS team. That didn't stop Montana State last I checked.

And why the **** do you guys keep calling them USU? University of Sacramento University?
Because that was the acronym I saw on TV on Friday or whenever they played

Why do I say that? Because if this staff is worth anything, they should be able to rectify somethings since their won't be nearly as many unknowns as their were against CSU regarding the system they will run.

I dont give a damn who we are playing, we better bring it harder than this week or I wouldnt be surprised with anything. Im pretty sure we were like 9-0 against first year Csu coaches going into Saturday, it was something along those lines. Let Abron and Powell tote the rock please. We should kick their ass and ill never predict again if we lose. CU 34 Sac St. 14

Why do I say that? Because if this staff is worth anything, they should be able to rectify somethings since their won't be nearly as many unknowns as their were against CSU regarding the system they will run.

What a load of ****. We couldn't push them 2 inches backwards because Marshall wasn't sure whether they'd be running a 3-4 or a 4-3? Sick. But fear not, we know what system USU is going to run! Now that we won't be thrown off guard the rest of the season, we'll be unstoppable.

hes right... for the entire first quarter they had utah states acronym and then changed it to SAC

CU is and has not seen the bottom yet, crazy I know.... We lose Saturday and the fire embree chants
Start... CU 10 ss 23

What a load of ****. We couldn't push them 2 inches backwards because Marshall wasn't sure whether they'd be running a 3-4 or a 4-3? Sick. But fear not, we know what system USU is going to run! Now that we won't be thrown off guard the rest of the season, we'll be unstoppable.
Alright whatever WR. If you don't think the coaches can come up with a better gameplan while knowing what system they run and their tendencies, then that's just pathetic.

We're not going to ****ing lose to a FCS team.

Cool. I grew up in Davis, which is to Sacramento like Aurora Is to Denver.

And for what it's worth, everyone who grew up or lives in California, calls the Blue and Gold team from the bay area "Cal Berkley"...not "California". They didn't, nor do they, deserve the moniker of the entire state.

Cool. I grew up in Davis, which is to Sacramento like Aurora Is to Denver.

And for what it's worth, everyone who grew up or lives in California, calls the Blue and Gold team from the bay area "Cal Berkley"...not "California". They didn't, nor do they, deserve the moniker of the entire state.
Suck it, 'Flukes!

Alright whatever WR. If you don't think the coaches can come up with a better gameplan while knowing what system they run and their tendencies, then that's just pathetic.

We're not going to ****ing lose to a FCS team.

No **** we're not going to lose to them. They're a FCS team.

I certainly hope the coaches that you have so much faith in can execute a ****ing gameplan against said FCS team. Key word there being execute. Can't be thrown off by the opposing team running an unexpected defense and shutting us down.

Back