What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. Stanford Game Day Thread

First and goal at the 3 and we lose 2 yds in four plays. How is that possible? They continue to be awful in the red zone game after game.

This team never laerns from the mistakes and poor execution that they say they will fix.

Sefo may be tough, but he could be the most non-clutch QB I've ever seen. My 7th grader can make that WR screen pass to Spruce and he walks in untouched.

Can you feel it? The team is quitting right now.

Can't say I blame them. No matter how hard they play .. it always seems like this coaching staff minimizes their chances to win somehow.

JG needs to have a serious sit down with MM tomorrow ... to ask him what concrete plans to improve things he has. And not for next year, for the remainder of this year. If I were MM, just to start I'd have someone else (anyone really) call the plays in the redzone besides BL.

The only reason I am watching now is to see just how stubborn MikMac is, will Sefo take every snap or no? My magic 8 ball says yes.

I think the air just went out of the d. They gift wrap it for the o, first and goal on the 2, and we get nothing.

Lol trick plays against this ****ty team. They should just pound it.

CU trots out Mr. Big Shot every year to remind fans that even a blind retarded squirrel finds a nut once every 3 decades.

The stadium is empty, RG has to be PISSED

CU gave my daughter's Girl Scout troop 50 tickets. We told them we wouldn't be able to get that many girls and family members to go. They said they didn't care and to give them away to whoever we could find.

About 25 were used. You couldn't give them away.

CU gave my daughter's Girl Scout troop 50 tickets. We told them we wouldn't be able to get that many girls and family members to go. They said they didn't care and to give them away to whoever we could find.

About 25 were used. You couldn't give them away.
Can we recruit some of the Girl Scouts? They could probably get off the line with more power than Nembot

Back