What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs USC game day thread

Sefo hurt, playing usc speed and up 17-6 at half. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Sefo out but cu needs to make this the night for that signature win.

Please don't implode in the 2nd half

I'm pretty sure the USC players saw the refs blowing the whistle and just didnt block for the play. That being said, I dont agree with calling the timeout right before the kick. What are you giving the kicker practice kicks for?

I think the kicker didn't even try. Dude saw the refs coming in for 20 yards before it was stopped.

Love the game so far. Crowd is not really electric, but got better after we scored the second TD.

Buffs get the ball to start the 2nd half. Need to come out, drive down the field and put 7 on the board. Or 8. That would work too. Solid defense so far and the offense has been very well executed so far. Now we just need to continue to out play the Trojans in the 2nd half.

I should hope the cold and the altitude will start to wreak havoc on the surfer dudes from Southern California. Keep slamming with the running game, mixed in with some good play action by Apsay. Wear'em out!

Yeah yeah yeah. Its nice when you have no pressure on you. Lets see how SC adjusts.
SC brought pressure. Apsay is WAY more accurate and doing remarkably well given the very little real game time play he has gotten. It is still awful early but I wonder aloud why in the heck he hasn't been playing more. He is a a solid QB.

Apsay is doing a good job of stepping in the pocket as well. His passes have been quick, but doing a good job. My guess is USC comes out throwing deep the rest of the second half. At least I would if I were them. Need to keep USC on their heels.

SC brought pressure. Apsay is WAY more accurate and doing remarkably well given the very little real game time play he has gotten. It is still awful early but I wonder aloud why in the heck he hasn't been playing more. He is a a solid QB.

Apsay just needs to take care of the ball ... no turnovers. That's obviously been a problem with Sefo, as much as we admire him for his toughness and competitive spirit.

USC seemed to find something going single back and spreading receivers on offense. But that's not their style and limits a lot of what they do if they commit to that.

Buffs defense had a great game plan and is taking the Trojans out of what they want to do.

Lets see the 2nd half first. Ive rarely seen Sefo have that much time . USC is not doing something.

Funny. I'd written off the sniping at each other as a thing that happens because everyone's grumpy over losing. Turns out it's just a thing.

Reactions: SBG
Fun to see the left lead Ralphie handler drop his shoulder to steer that big ol' buffalo around the corner.

Damn good job by Lee there!

USC's plan is clearly to bring pressure every play. Gonna take great play calling and OL play to make this possible for a freshman QB.

Back