What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Washington State preiction thread

I predict that I will be deep in the Trinity alps with a backpack on. I will be happy. I will dvr the game come home check the score and decide to watch it or just delete it. I tried this last weekend and still felt horrible all week, maybe I will be surprised.

I predict that I will be deep in the Trinity alps with a backpack on. I will be happy. I will dvr the game come home check the score and decide to watch it or just delete it. I tried this last weekend and still felt horrible all week, maybe I will be surprised.

Still haven't watched the FSU game and have not deleted from the DVR. Maybe at some point I will have some sick curiosity and hit play?

i cant decide what to do... trying to have low expectations so really anything can be a positive. but i always get that false hope late in the week.. ill be in attendance tomorrow for a 38-17 win for the cougs.... please prove me wrong buffs! Lets go!

OK, my wife is dragging me up to Aspen for a weekend mini vacation. I set the game to record. Should I avoid the game until I get back or check it out on the internet?

OK, my wife is dragging me up to Aspen for a weekend mini vacation. I set the game to record. Should I avoid the game until I get back or check it out on the internet?

Why ruin a good weekend?

Here comes a shootout! The Buffs are angry and looking to tame some Cougars, while the Cougars think of this game as a gimmie and aren't focused. Greg Brown and the defense get a bit healthy this week by at least slowing down Leach and company. The Cougars endure several short drives that end up in a punt, allowing the CU offense to have several opportunistic with the ball. Webb and the running game finally has a great game! Wright or Crawley will have a pick 6 early in the game to give CU some momentum.

Prediction: CU 39, WSU 38

I got close on the score. I'm so happy for the guys today and playing they're hearts out!

My predicition was a tad off. Never again will I turn down tix for a CU game. Pullman is 2 hours north east from my home. Buddy AND HIS WIFE A COUG GRAD DECIDED THEY WEREN'T GOING. The smoke from the wanatchee fires has made things smokey but damn, to miss this game sucked.

My predicition was a tad off. Never again will I turn down tix for a CU game. Pullman is 2 hours north east from my home. Buddy AND HIS WIFE A COUG GRAD DECIDED THEY WEREN'T GOING. The smoke from the wanatchee fires has made things smokey but damn, to miss this game sucked.

Would have loved to see you there to soak in 3 quarters of enjoyable CU football at Martin Stadium.

Sorry about the neg rep, but maybe you won't beat yourself up if I'm doing it for you.

Well I did have great backpacking trip and the win just makes everything better!! My absence from the TV made the difference. You all can rep me now.

edit. I got home late last night and didnt get a chance to check the score. I had dreams in between snooze buttons that we pulled off the upset. I kept waking up and telling my self to not get my hopes up. I cant stop my optimism even in my sleep. Thanks Buffs!! Now beat UCLA or I will call for someone to be fired.

Last edited:
Back