What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Friday Night Games Thread

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Michigan State up 7-3 on Boise State in the 1st qtr.

Tennessee up 22-7 on NC State in the 2nd qtr.

Both the NFL and college is turning into flag football. Are we not allowed to hit people anymore?

MSU just picked off BSU in the endzone.

Both the NFL and college is turning into flag football. Are we not allowed to hit people anymore?

MSU just picked off BSU in the endzone.

Which play are u referring to?

After seeing what condition these NFL players are in when they are 45, then yes, there should be no hitting..... There should be plenty of tackling, but no hitting.

This. I'm ****ing sick and tired of Boise-hoax and their 1-game seasons. Play a legit schedule and get back to me.

Boise-hoax ended for this year. MSU wins 17-14 and they were easily the better team, but gave up 4 turnovers. Their running back Bell is an absolute stud with over 200 yards rushing, and he earned every one.

Le'Veon Bell would look great in a Buffs uniform.

That thought was nagging at me every time he got the ball. :bang:

Big win for Sparty tonight.

I was expecting NC State to be much better than they showed.

Back