What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs Colorado State 2012

It's not just the players who needed to be de-hawkified. A lot of you Allbuffers sounded like you were ready to throw in the towel after a couple of bad series. Have you all calmed the F down now?

I'm already going to proclaim that Webb>Hansen. This team will be respectable this year.

It's not just the players who needed to be de-hawkified. A lot of you Allbuffers sounded like you were ready to throw in the towel after a couple of bad series. Have you all calmed the F down now?

I'm already going to proclaim that Webb>Hansen. This team will be respectable this year.

Need to run the ball. Remember this is csu.

I jut caught up reading this thread..... We have a bunch of babies on here that are emotional basket cases on every play....

Gotta be kidding me, dont put noone back there u dont trust and now its six, we should be killing these guys.

As long as we don't throw into the flat, tip the ball up and give away more points, we're fine. We're definitely the best team, and we're in the Pac-12.

I see some flashes from the team, but the youth is also showing.

I see some flashes from the team, but the youth is also showing.

Think that is a good point. We do not look good, but there are moments. Overall we should be rolling and this is discouraging.

Back