What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs UCLA 2012

-73 rushing yds. fuking ridiculous. UCLA is killing us, our OL sucks. Brown and Marshall need to resign.

Ucla loves you and brown, so does sac state and fresno . Nobody is saying blitz every play but this passive defense isn't working. But nevermind, none of us expected to win today so carry on....:lol:

What? No all caps in your response? You're slipping old timer.

Im saying pick your spots, my main message is stop defending and start attacking, we'll take our lumps for sure.

I feel that this would play right into mazzones hands. They're waiting for us to start gambling. I don't feel we should've done this in the first half.

The second half is a different story though. :smile2:

What? No all caps in your response? You're slipping old timer.

Only in times of need, no use shouting anymore, brown sucks as a DC and embree will never fire him so, CU better start recruiting speed, qb's and wr's cause we're going to have to score 45 a game to win.

So its 21-7? Who gets the ball first? I havent seen a thing on this game but, youth or not, I hate a conservative approach on either side of the ball. Thats just me but let these guys fly around and grow. Win or lose, itll pay off down the road. Its fun when u play the game aggressive, especially when ur out there.

I feel that this would play right into mazzones hands. They're waiting for us to start gambling. I don't feel we should've done this in the first half.

The second half is a different story though. :smile2:

:lol: Nice!

So its 21-7? Who gets the ball first? I havent seen a thing on this game but, youth or not, I hate a conservative approach on either side of the ball. Thats just me but let these guys fly around and grow. Win or lose, itll pay off down the road. Its fun when u play the game aggressive, especially when ur out there.

I think Ucla gets first crack in second half.

:lol: Nice!

Glad I could make u smile.

Im okay with our Ds play so far. Were still in the game. I expected it to be a blowout by now. UCLA is better than us in just about every aspect of the game.

CU is going to be a bad program for a very long time. Might as well look towards any positives.

Id rather take a shot to the head than 5 to the chest and bleed out slowly. Embree mentioned having fun last week, let them have some. These guys will grow quicker if u show them some trust. The trust I mean is when a true frosh knows he has no help over the top when ur bringing the house. Growth by fire, sometimes its the best way, not like we have anywhere to go but up.

Seems like G Thomas has been left out after his fumble earlier. We need his playmaking ability out there. Also need to involve the TEs.

College football has turned into if you make a hard tackle you get flagged. Nothing wrong with that Moten hit.

Good points. Im no expert. Ive been wrong plenty of times. Its funny to be referred as an excuse maker for this staff. I wouldve fired them by now.
Not referring to your comments at all, its just what I would do. We'd go out swinging, thats a promise. Id take a few pf's, their qb would know the next morning who he played against, thats the CU I know.

Back