What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs UCLA 2012

ve4y4y9a.jpg
ittle one didn't make it through the game.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Let's Badgers!!! Second favorite team.... well any team that beats the children of the cornholers!

Defense looked terrible in the first half. Seemed to make corrections in the 3rd quarter only for the offense to utterly fail to capitalize on chances. Two turnovers later and it's a blowout.

How can a defense give up so many 10+ yd plays game after game ?

Hey Irv, your son needs to be working for scott's liquid gold.

Sad thing is its not just the coaches, its everything in the program. Players, coaches, the admins. Everything stinks.

need to replace the admin and most of the current coaches before we'll be relevant again. In meantime I'll just keep rooting for other adopted teams to make it through another terrible **** ty season.

2nd and 3 and we throw that great pass to the rb that avg 1 yd or a loss and another incomplete pass and another punt. Come on EB.

Greg brown has been DC for 18 games. The buffs defense has given up 30pts or more in 14 of those games.

That is all.

Greg brown has been DC for 18 games. The buffs defense has given up 30pts or more in 14 of those games.

That is all.

Tony Jones stopped on 3rd and 2. You have a big back in Powell. You keep Tony Jones in on 4th and 1 stopped again, great coaching.

need to replace the admin and most of the current coaches before we'll be relevant again. In meantime I'll just keep rooting for other adopted teams to make it through another terrible **** ty season.

I have a hard time rooting for other programs. It either the Buffs, or nothing.

Back