What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs USC 2012

Okay. I said I wouldn't follow the game but I lied.

Has anybody counted how many unproductive trips we've made into the red zone thus far?

Zimmer said he asked Mark Helfrich after the Oregon game last year, "Why didn't you run that offense with the Buffs?" Helfrich said, "I wanted to." Zimmer said, "Read into that what you will."

"That offense" requires the QB to run...and get hit. That wasn't going to happen to the prince on Dan's watch.

Ha. I had the game on ESPN.com running in a window (the auto score update, not the gamecast), and it switched itself to another game. Apparently my computer couldn't take it anymore.

Our streak of not covering continues! Jesus ****, this staff and team are woefully incompetent.

Switch over to some teams that are supported by their administration. Snyder? Wow.

Not that it's much consolation, but at least we weren't the biggest beatdown of the day with OU rolling KU 52-nada.

Edit: oops- thought that was a final. KU got a TD. :bang:

Last edited:
So woefully incompetent. DiStefano has stated he wants the Buffs "competing". This doesn't even meet his pathetic, wussy goals. This is far from "competing".

So woefully incompetent. DiStefano has stated he wants the Buffs "competing". This doesn't even meet his pathetic, wussy goals. This is far from "competing".

When you set your goals low, dont be surprised when you achieve them. P-Dist is a loser in every way. Only in govt could he succeed.

Back