What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs Utah 2012

Catching up by reading the gamecast play by play. I am reminded of the South Park episode when Jimmy and Timmy fight.

Come on. They know exactly how bad this team is, but what the heck are they going to say? Their paycheck has a CU logo on it. They aren't paid to tell it like it is.

Pretty sure their paycheck has KOA on it and that KOA PAYS CU for the rights to broadcast CU games. I would think KOA would want a better product on the field so that people would actually give a **** about listening.

Pretty sure their paycheck has KOA on it and that KOA PAYS CU for the rights to broadcast CU games. I would think KOA would want a better product on the field so that people would actually give a **** about listening.
You're probably right. Still, when was the last time that a team's radio guys were critical of the product on the field? Reporters are a WHOLE different animal, but I don't blame Mark and Zim for not being vocal about the crap that they are watching.

And to think, if he wasn't hurt we would have Webb out there lighting up this Utah defense today because JE knows he is better at running the offense.

Sackman just came over to our seats and went on an expletive filled drunken rant....including the suggestion that we need to extend embree's contract. What the **** did you guys drink at the tailgater??

Sackman just came over to our seats and went on an expletive filled drunken rant....including the suggestion that we need to extend embree's contract. What the **** did you guys drink at the tailgater??

Wow.... He has dropped the whole grill thing?

Halftime Chick-fil-a.

3rd qtr. Lowes for some Christmas lights.

Halftime Chick-fil-a.

3rd qtr. Lowes for some Christmas lights.

You're actually missing a pretty decent game. It's kind of a pillow fight, but both sides of the ball have had some decent moments. #1 on that list would be Hirschmann. No one is going to confuse him with Elway, but he looks like a real QB. He must have sucked in practice, because he looks like he can play a little bit. I was fully onboard with starting Webb for the first couple of games when I thought we could use the experience to beat some really crappy teams. But once we **** the bed on that plan, it looks like we should have given Hirsch the bulk of the snaps.

You're actually missing a pretty decent game. It's kind of a pillow fight, but both sides of the ball have had some decent moments. #1 on that list would be Hirschmann. No one is going to confuse him with Elway, but he looks like a real QB. He must have sucked in practice, because he looks like he can play a little bit. I was fully onboard with starting Webb for the first couple of games when I thought we could use the experience to beat some really crappy teams. But once we **** the bed on that plan, it looks like we should have given Hirsch the bulk of the snaps.

I've got mark Johnson and larry zimmer in my ear through iheartradio.

Here we go into the third, CU's ugliest quarter. I dread the third.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I've got mark Johnson and larry zimmer in my ear through iheartradio.

Here we go into the third, CU's ugliest quarter. I dread the third.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

And with good reason apparently. Our LBs have failed to come out of the locker room...they are atrocious on this drive.

Back