What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: #7 UofA at CU (BLACKOUT GAME)

It looks like Dustin is picking it up. I also like seeing Fletcher unafraid to take the three. These are the guys we need to step up next season. Among others (Dom) of course.

Hoping an understudy or two emerges this half. Tory, or continued Wes or Dom progression. Looking for positives to build on. Bout all I got.

underwhelming per scheme at both ends. Like my bud Bill said, "can't guard or shoot, problematic."

Bill Walton just got awkwardly called out for smoking weed. That might have been the most interesting moment of the night.

I don't think I've seen a college team dribble the damn ball off their leg or make boys club turnovers like this, it's embarrassing. Give a **** geez.

6 straight

Maybe one day you can get on our level and create an actual "rivalry" I'm not holding my breath.

To be fair, the ones I talked to in the beer garden were cool. And happy to be able to drink beer at a basketball game.

Yeah I'm not sure why any Arizona fan would feel the need to come here and talk smack. There's been no arrogance or malice from the Colorado fans on this board. It's a down year for you guys. It happens.

Yeah I'm not sure why any Arizona fan would feel the need to come here and talk smack. There's been no arrogance or malice from the Colorado fans on this board. It's a down year for you guys. It happens.

We got some panties in a bunch in 2012 by waltzing in and winning the Pac12 tournament and a segment of your fan base still harbors resentment, see "muimerp"

6 straight

Maybe one day you can get on our level and create an actual "rivalry" I'm not holding my breath.

Why so late to show up? We have struggled all year. Nice Form. Class is priceless. Good luck with that.

Why so late to show up? We have struggled all year. Nice Form. Class is priceless. Good luck with that.

He jumps in and takes his little pot shots every week or two. He's slipped through the cracks for a while now. As heavily as this board is moderated I have no idea why this gnat wasn't swatted away long ago.

Can someone explain why Tad didn't switch to zone after all they layups off cutters.

*Disclaimer. I left early.

Tad is tearing the team a new one on koa. Tomorrow doesn't sound like practice is going to be fun. "NCAA allows me 4 hours with them and the floor is going to be covered in sweat, maybe some blood, I don't know." Senior leaders and what they are saying, "nothing, we got a bunch of silent Sam's there." He said he was fed up and apologized to the fans and the families that showed up tonight.

Brought to you by Howdy Dong

Tad's postgame on KOA...wow. Haven't heard him like that before. Downright pissed. Summary:

- Completely embarrassed, tired of this
- Lack of defense and rebounding - there's no pride
- Going to use all 4 hours to coach tomorrow and will make them watch the entire debacle
- Apologized to fans
- Players are playing for themselves
- Doesn't know what the team is thinking...the team is silent sams, don't say much

Tad's postgame on KOA...wow. Haven't heard him like that before. Downright pissed. Summary:

- Going to use all 4 hours to coach tomorrow and will make them watch the entire debacle
- Apologized to fans
- Doesn't know what the team is thinking...the team is silent sams, don't say much

Pretty much as bad as a box score gets in Tad's mind:

Arizona shot 53% and was +13 on the glass.

- Apologized to fans
I thought it was telling when Tad was trying to get a T at the end of the game and his players were holding him back keeping him from drawing one.

I missed the point of Tad getting the technical or what he was complaining to the ref on the other side about when we were down by 20. Tory Miller never gave up and was giving a 110% until he fouled out. If everyone gave the effort we still probably don't win tonight but we win more games. I look forward to watching him get better.

A down year? :lol:

He jumps in and takes his little pot shots every week or two. He's slipped through the cracks for a while now. As heavily as this board is moderated I have no idea why this gnat wasn't swatted away long ago.

Ok?

Enjoy the CBI. Hopefully we see you in Vegas for another 20 point beat down.

We got some panties in a bunch in 2012 by waltzing in and winning the Pac12 tournament and a segment of your fan base still harbors resentment, see "muimerp"

Yep. Muiwhatever the ****.is a typical AU bandwagoner. Ran into a ton of these ass holes at the tourney in 2013. Don't know the difference between a 1-2-2 and a box-in-one. They fall off the map the map when AU goes down in the second round of the P12 tourney or Sweet 16.

Bunch of dumb fucxks. Kinda like Whorn fans.

Back