What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: Buffs at Utah (Wednesday, 7pm)

He was holding pretty high on his ankle

It looked like he hurt it as he was going up. He took off from his left foot and kept his right leg extended/protected in the air to land on his left again when he came down. Maybe he just took a shot to the shin (pain instead of injury)? Let's hope.

I think we need to burn some sage or burn a goat or something.

Or sacrifice a live chicken.

kfc-kentucky-fried-chicken.jpg

8 points in the 1st 4 minutes. 7 in the next 7 minutes. Buffs need something to go in.

And it cost us 3 points.

Not sure about that charge call (or the one on Ski earlier). Kind of weird to see 2 go against us when the defender was moving.

And it cost us 3 points.Not sure about that charge call (or the one on Ski earlier). Kind of weird to see 2 go against us when the defender was moving.
I thought this last one was much worse than the one on Ski.

XJ on the bench with his shoe off and ice on the ankle. Good leadership by him that he came back out to be with the team instead of staying in the locker room.

Also... our offense is ****ing offensive.

They're just horrible right now. Sloppy, can't rebound, can't finish and can't shoot is not a recipe for a win.

I missed that part just a quick replay, part of it. Rather it be low than high.

Usually. I had a low ankle sprain in HS, and I couldn't touch my foot to the ground for a couple of weeks, and I kept reinjuring it all summer. But in general, yes, you're right.

Back