What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: Buffs at Utah (Wednesday, 7pm)

How do we still not have a way to inbound the ball? I'm getting really sick of seeing obvious problems not addressed by the coaching staff (inbounds, no boxing out, lack of crisp passes, etc.). We're talking very elementary basketball skills here.

Tad's turned into John Chaney on the "2 fouls you sit" 1st half policy.

This is the third or fourth time Ski has had to sit a big chunk of the first half and it kills us every time.

Nice to see the Dustin Thomas game this past weekend was a smoke show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do we still not have a way to inbound the ball? I'm getting really sick of seeing obvious problems not addressed by the coaching staff (inbounds, no boxing out, lack of crisp passes, etc.). We're talking very elementary basketball skills here.

Bluechippers love the freedom having no plays allows ;)

Tad's turned into John Chaney on the "2 fouls you sit" 1st half policy.

And I can't stand it. Sometimes you have to roll the dice, especially when you need a good performance from a key player. You have to be able to trust a senior guard in this situation to be smart and not pick up stupid fouls for the rest of the game.

And I can't stand it. Sometimes you have to roll the dice, especially when you need a good performance from a key player. You have to be able to trust a senior guard in this situation to be smart and not pick up stupid fouls for the rest of the game.

You know we're talking about Ski right? No hate, but that's not his strong suit.

This has to fall back on the players right? Seemed like the squad came out on fire (prepared) but then forgot everything they wanted to do. Ya, big X going down and foul trouble is hurting us. But yikes. They look so discombobulated

You know we're talking about Ski right? No hate, but that's not his strong suit.

What good is he doing on the bench for half of the game?

Think about it. He's gonna miss over 8 min in the half, and even if he fouls out, he might miss a few at the end.

What good is he doing on the bench for half of the game?

Think about it. He's gonna miss over 8 min in the half, and even if he fouls out, he might miss a few at the end.

I'm not disagreeing, but Ski isn't all that great staying out of foul trouble when you need him to.

Wasn't supposed to be a scapegoat as to why we suck. Just was hoping he could build off the positive performance he had.

Can you point out the players on our team that are playing good tonight?

we're not going to score 20 in the half...so much for the pace of 70 . . .

Edit:
Maybe I should keep saying **** like that . . . .

Last edited:
I'm not disagreeing, but Ski isn't all that great staying out of foul trouble when you need him to.

And I agree, but what do you really have to lose? Not much, and considering that chances are that he won't foul out, especially as a guard, and even if he does, that he'll end up missing probably 4 times as much time sitting as with fouling out, the downside is minimal.

Back