What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread - Buffs travel to KjSU

Buffaloes win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, a HUGE win!!! Oh it feels good!

:woot: :gobuffs:.....AWESOME WIN!!! When's the last time we've won back to back games against top 25 opponents???

:woot: :gobuffs:.....AWESOME WIN!!! When's the last time we've won back to back games against top 25 opponents???

Mark Johnson just said on the radio its the first time ever that we've beat back to back ranked teams. Hell Yes Buffs!

DBT - what do you think of Boyle now? Woot!

He is still eating crow over Danny....DBT, whichever guy you support, we will assume the opposite will prevail. Please give me your stock picks...I will make a ****ing fortune by going short.

Boyle just gave a great post game interview. Love how he talked up how the team growing up and pimping Levi as the 6th man of the year!

Awesome game for the Buffs! Thought I was going to jinx them when I went back to watching and KjSU cut the lead to one, but NO! GO BUFFS! This is exciting - can't wait for the boys to make it down to Waco vs. Baylor, I'll be there!

F*** yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Buffaloes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tremendous win by the Buffs. A road win against a top 20 team is probably the most impressive thing they've done since Chauncey was here.

Congats to the team and Coach Boyle. They should be ranked now.

Great win Buffs! Okie lite on Saturday with 10 plus football recruits on campus. Load up the CEC. I'm taking a car load of future buff fans, kids, to the game. Good time to be a Buff fan.

I don't think anybody is questioning the Boyle hire now. Damn, he has these kids playing some fantastic basketball.

We weren't even receiving any votes in the polls. Do you think we can jump all the way into the top 25 with this win?

No basketball to coach for me this weekend, can't wait to get to the CEC for Okie St. I don't think I've ever been this excited about Buff hoops.

loved him pumping levi for 6th man of the year. loved winning, and winning with style and panache. no luck there.

Wow. Just w o w.

I was wrong. I thought Boyle was a "hire of convenience"; didn't think his game and his experience translated to d1 arena. He's proving he can do it in a big boy league -- Buzz couldn't do it.....Hock couldn't do it.....

I think I might visit Norman in a few weeks.

Back