What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread -- Colorado at Cal

Playing on the road in the Pac is really tough. We are not nearly as awful as we look. I just don't understand the weak road mentality. I thought the SMU game had been good prep for this one. Guess not. But Tad has been good at halftime adjustments this year. We shall see.

Playing on the road in the Pac is really tough. We are not nearly as awful as we look. I just don't understand the weak road mentality.

Definitely out of character for this team. Good road wins in the only true roadies and a good performance in that quasi road game against ISU.

Cal will be challenging Arizona.

Expected a loss. Expected CU to put forth a respectable performance. Pressure is on now. Don't want to be 0-2 with Utah visiting. If we want to challenge for a top 4 seed then Stanford is an early "must". A loss there and the early writing is on the wall for being on track to be 6th or so, IMO.

Cal's blocked shots, TOs, fast transitions, height, length, and fg% are just a few things getting in the way of this being a better game.

Colo's awful FG% isn't helping either.

I don't think Cal's foul troubles will matter much to the scrubs who get mop up minutes.

Down just too many now and Cal just does not give up the TOs and easy transition buckets. Bad night for the Buffs from a shooting perspective and this Cal team is just too good to have this kind of night from the field.

I guess on the bright side Utah will be 0-2 and paying us a visit. We'll have a chance to really put Utah in a deep early 0-3 hole (and thus have a shot to finish above them).

The worrying side is if we lose at Stanford, it's hard to see great opportunities to pick up road wins besides Pullman and Seattle

Buffs are playing some lazy ass defense tonight

Not for the the first time this season. It was one thing when King and Fortune were draining threes and Josh was not 3/13. It really, really becomes noticeable when we're shooting 16/53 and playing horrendous defense. Recipe to lose every road game.

I don't know why I'm still watching this. It feels like the NCAA tourney trainwreck against Pitt.

Jelly was just about as bad as he could have been from the field tonight. He was schooled by the big men from Cal.

This just seems way too typical of the Buffs on the road.

Wazzu is the only location I look at and have high confidence we will win. Stanford and Washington are thought to be the other two most winnable and one beat Utah tonight and the other is beating UCLA.

This team is soft starting from Jelly. He just doesn't adjust to high intensity game well. Same to Fletcher. King has too many TO and Fortune is too inconsistent.

Gordon is always good and defense and mediocre at offense. No surprise here.

I like the way Akyazili and Colliers play the game. unfortunately we only have 2 guys like this.

We will still win a fair amount of games when we can out-talent other teams. Scott will be back to excellent when the pressure inside is not that high. Cal is just more talented than us.

This team is soft starting from Jelly. He just doesn't adjust to high intensity game well. Same to Fletcher. King has too many TO and Fortune is too inconsistent.

Gordon is always good and defense and mediocre at offense. No surprise here.

I like the way Akyazili and Colliers play the game. unfortunately we only have 2 guys like this.

We will still win a fair amount of games when we can out-talent other teams. Scott will be back to excellent when the pressure inside is not that high. Cal is just more talented than us.

I guess if it's any consolation, Cal was frankly more talented than #5 UVA despite losing in OT.

Back