What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread -- Colorado at Stanford

**** away a 16 pt lead. Whatever, come back with a win. Utah got smoked in the bay area, came back 0-2, and UCLA I think lost to wazzu. Could be worse.

We did NOT deserve to win that game. Glad we did though.

That second half was ****ty. That's being too nice. It was super ****ty. Don't turn over the ****ing ball! Lucky. Super lucky. But a W, and that's important.

Road wins are golden. No more commentary because I might vomit.

Any road win is a good win, but dear god that was the most putrid last 10 minutes I can recall. Still, this is a big win. Road wins are at a premium this year in the Pac12. We've got some serious work to do. Guard play like this isn't going to get us anywhere

That was more difficult than it needed to be. Way to stay focused coming out of halftime, men. :rolleyes:

Perhaps the ugliest win, and finish, for a team I was rooting for, ever. Yikes.

Lotta work needed for a team with decent talent. Guard play may be the ceiling for this group, or lack of it.

Worn out from B&B today.

turnovers were mostly fortune (I think we finished with 18, he had 6), but the issue was the scoring fell off - 4 pts in last 10 min, and the D didnt come in

Any road win is a good win, but dear god that was the most putrid last 10 minutes I can recall. Still, this is a big win. Road wins are at a premium this year in the Pac12. We've got some serious work to do. Guard play like this isn't going to get us anywhere

Yep. Any road win in the Pac-12 is a big deal this year. Hard to imagine that the turnovers and shooting we saw in the 2nd half is a thing with this team considering prior play. Mark the win, flush the 2nd half, and get ready for Utah.

I'm officially worried about Dom.

You know, Im not quite there, but I'm getting there, quickly. YAZ is flat out out performing him.

Assists @ stan:
Yaz 5
jelly 3,
fletcher/fortune 2,
talton/gordon 1
dom 0.

Assists @ cal
fortune 2
yaz 4,
everyone else, 0

Maybe I am there darth.

I guess that's a good thing, right? We expect to win in hoops now, so it's bitching about not playing to potential.
haha, yeah. Can't really blame people. That was pretty putrid on both sides, but at some point people have to realize that is how Tad's teams win on the road, as frustrating as it may be.

Another entertaining game thread. Stanford sucks. How did Utah lose to them? Big night for Jelly and Wes with no relief on the bench. They stayed out of foul trouble and their defense was huge at the end.

Back