What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread -- CU v #18 SMU

we have to establish some sort of inside offense. we aint gonna keep shooting fromoutside like this.

Can't win with 5 missed layups in first 12 minutes. SMU finishing. 3 pointers keeping us in it, but won't last.

shooting over 60% from 3, but less than 40% overall. Losing TO and rebounding battle. This could get ugly fast unless we establish some semblance of an offense inside soon.

shooting over 60% from 3, but less than 40% overall. Losing TO and rebounding battle. This could get ugly fast unless we establish some semblance of an offense inside soon.
Yep. If the game keeps up, buffs are in some serious trouble. Need to start finding a way to get Josh the ball.

This is not going to be pretty if the shots stop falling and they can't get it inside. Down 5 at half but getting killed on the Glass.

Tad needs to do some serious halftime coaching here. Can't keep letting them have lay ups while we settle for contested mid range jumpers and threes. I think we made 1 lay up.

But then, my mom and dad met at SMU. So I can't lose....**** that. Screw them. CHEATERS.

They aren't getting totally killed on the boards (its even it looks like) but it doesn't look good. Serious halftime adjustments needed.

Sports Desk and announcers love SMU. Agree they played a nice half at both ends. Will be interesting to see if we can continue to make solid halftime adjustments as we have to date. CU has the depth to pick it up on D, and we are not in big foul trouble.

I think Josh will emerge second half. Wes needs to pick it up offensive end. CU will hang around if fouls not a huge issue.

Down only 5 and did not have a great half. Let's see what happens :)

Have em where we want em..... Maybe

Only down 5 but this is two nights in a row buffs have shot horribly. This team has been there, they will get it done this half.

Hopefully we can get anything from gordon this half.

Only inside presence is two feeds to Scott, one after it went around the horn a few times, and three miss by Wes from zero feet. Buffs need inside-out in the second half instead of outside-in, but I don't know if they have the, um, horses vs. SMU. Buffs do thrive after halftime, Hugh.

Smu shot very well on long 2s... Doubt they keep that up. They will make a 3 tho

Jelly and our bigs are spending too much time at the top of the key. That helps neither our close-in shots nor our rebounding. He's also spending too much time setting up once he has the ball in the blocks, allowing defensive help to slide down. IMO he needs to get the ball and face up or drive immediately.

Back