What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU vs Arkansas State, 7pm

1. Go to "Sports"
2. Go down one to "Men's Basketball" and click "Schedule"
3. ????
4. Profit

Seems pretty damn easy to find to me

1. Go to the main men's basketball page (Daaah's link)
2. Scroll down to the schedule part.
3. Notice that Ark State says nothing about TV but UCSB clearly states "Pac-12 Networks"
4. Wonder why our AD can't put up a sensible website.

1. Go to the main men's basketball page (Daaah's link)
2. Scroll down to the schedule part.
3. Notice that Ark State says nothing about TV but UCSB clearly states "Pac-12 Networks"
4. Wonder why our AD can't put up a sensible website.

You're somehow making this a lot harder than it actually is. Go to cubuffs.com and do what I said, the media stuff is on the right side. It's really easy.

Last edited:
You're somehow making this a lot harder than it actually is. Go to cubuffs.com and do what I said, the media stuff is on the right side. It's really easy.

He speaks the truth. Bottom line ... the game is on Pac 12 network. If you have Direct TV, you're screwed (sorry ... but that's kind of your own fault). Almost any other provider, you should be able to get it ... as well as the numerous other games during the season, both men's and women's.

He speaks the truth. Bottom line ... the game is on Pac 12 network. If you have Direct TV, you're screwed (sorry ... but that's kind of your own fault). Almost any other provider, you should be able to get it ... as well as the numerous other games during the season, both men's and women's.

I don't see how what you just posted has anything to do with the website and finding what channel the game is on. DirectTV not carrying the PAC 12 Networks isn't a CU problem.

I don't see how what you just posted has anything to do with the website and finding what channel the game is on. DirectTV not carrying the PAC 12 Networks isn't a CU problem.

Uhhh ... tini ... I was simply affirming your post. Apparently you're too dumb to understand that. And regarding Direct TV, I was just pointing out to other members here that if they have Direct TV, they're probably going to have to go to a sports bar or find some (probably illegal) web stream to watch the game.

So WTF is your problem?

Uhhh ... tini ... I was simply affirming your post. Apparently you're too dumb to understand that. And regarding Direct TV, I was just pointing out to other members here that if they have Direct TV, they're probably going to have to go to a sports bar or find some (probably illegal) web stream to watch the game.

So WTF is your problem?

Sort of, your post started out saying I speak the truth then wandered away from the actual point of my posts which was that the website is not badly designed and finding what channel the game is on is pretty simple. Now go back to being a whiny, senile old bitch.

Whoa. Very empty.

Yeah ... looks like **** on TV. I addressed this issue in my "ticket exchange" thread ... and I understand that it's a weekday evening game and all, but it seems like there should be more folks there.

From my own experience in personally attending games in the past, the sections directly beneath the TV position tend to be a lot more well attended than the one's opposite (where apparently the high rollers have seats that they seldom use). Perhaps the AD should flip Ralphie, move the TV position to the opposite side, and **** those ticket holders who can't be bothered to actually show up.

Sort of, your post started out saying I speak the truth then wandered away from the actual point of my posts which was that the website is not badly designed and finding what channel the game is on is pretty simple. Now go back to being a whiny, senile old bitch.

Seriously ... are you intent on making a living by missing the point? If so ... you're off to a very good start. :rolling_eyes:

Ski makes a great steal ... and then misses an open break layup. :bang:

Seriously ... are you intent on making a living by missing the point? If so ... you're off to a very good start. :rolling_eyes:

Nah, I just don't feel the need to respond seriously to your bitch ass. All you did was have one line saying I was on point then went off on a post that didn't have much to do with mine. You took the shots at me first, I simply responded with some back. You could have simply said 'I think you misunderstood my post', but nah.

Nah, I just don't feel the need to respond seriously to your bitch ass. All you did was have one line saying I was on point then went off on a post that didn't have much to do with mine. You took the shots at me first, I simply responded with some back. You could have simply said 'I think you misunderstood my post', but nah.

Im really starting have a soft spot for this kid.

You're right. And I give up. :bang:

But please tell me that you don't actually expect to receive a degree from CU (if you haven't already). I fear that if you do, it will devalue mine.

L Buff pissed his diaper again and needs to be changed. My kiddo gets grumpy too.

So how about George king?

Are you at the game?

Lbiff I'm sure you've come up with some borderline genius response to my post but sadly I have you blocked and can't see it unless someone quotes you. I hope that happens less soon.

You're right. And I give up. :bang:

But please tell me that you don't actually expect to receive a degree from CU (if you haven't already). I fear that if you do, it will devalue mine.

Man your pot shots are adorable

46-28 Buffs at half.

Quite a half from King.

Every game delivers another frosh surprise. Those back to back 3 s from King early on set the tone. The team started fast and the bigs are in control.

Lbiff I'm sure you've come up with some borderline genius response to my post but sadly I have you blocked and can't see it unless someone quotes you. I hope that happens less soon.

So ... you admit that you're a chicken-hearted pussy who can dish it out but can't take it? Good to know.

Oh ... I forgot. you can't see this post. Too bad.

Have students begun leaving for the holiday? That starts Friday, doesn't it?

Have students begun leaving for the holiday? That starts Friday, doesn't it?

Pretty much the same as last week, midterms before break an then labs at night for a decent amount of students.

Back