What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU vs Arkansas State, 7pm

Our perimeter defense is lazy as sh*t. I'm tired of it. And it's not just the freshmen.

Kids, always have to give us something to stew about. Come on guys you are better than they are. Shut off the trey and get that big in some foul trouble. Stop missing those layups.

Pretty much the same as last week, midterms before break an then labs at night for a decent amount of students.

You have to be kidding me. Labs? Hah!

They showed highlights at half time of other teams playing scrubs and the games were packed with loud crowds.

Lets put this game away. Arky State is staying in this.

3 of their guys have all but 2 of their points. at half, only 2 of their players had scored.

You have to be kidding me. Labs? Hah!

They showed highlights at half time of other teams playing scrubs and the games were packed with loud crowds.

I just know that a few people I normally go with have labs tonight and couldn't go tonight. And if you expected good attendance tonight I'm sorry but it wasn't going to happen, all the way around.

I'm lovin' this kid Hopkins. Bodes well for this season and the future ... great talent.

Tad is doing a nice job with the personnel changes. Everyone is getting minutes.

Tad and the CU program getting mad props from the Pac 12 network announcers. Just hope some potential recruits are watching.

You're somehow making this a lot harder than it actually is. Go to cubuffs.com and do what I said, the media stuff is on the right side. It's really easy.

If you checked my link, I was on that page. I was simply saying that Daaah was making a fair point about how poorly designed the site is.

Yes, it is easy and yes, they could improve the site.

Last edited:
Tad and the CU program getting mad props from the Pac 12 network announcers. Just hope some potential recruits are watching.

These guys are kind of idiots -when they mentioned that it was very interesting that CU and Jackson St had played 3 of the same opponents and didn't know (or say) that this was part of some crappy round robin tournament (that rumblin hopes there isn't trophy for), they lost all credibility in my book.

Back