What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU vs Cal

Jorge lit us up in the NIT last year before he got hurt. I can't explain why he has struggled so much against us.

Has Mayor been his primary defender?

1) Look to your elders in the herd Tini. 1a) Get a fake ID 1b) Meet chicks on Pearl and have them drive to back to your dorm 1c) Play doctor and nurse. 1d) Buy them breakfast before they drive home in the morning.
2) Nik-good question. Nobody on my board seems to want to admit that CU has had Jorge's number in 2 games. Maybe you guys have speedy defensive guards? We'll see tonight but it is a valid question.

Last edited:
1) Look to your elders in the herd Tini. 1a) Get a fake ID 1b) Meet chicks on Pearl and have them drive to back to your dorm 1c) Play doctor and nurse. 1d) Buy them breakfast before they drive home in the morning.
2) Nik-good question. Nobody on my board seems to want to admit that CU has had Jorge's number in 2 games. Maybe you guys have speedy defensive guards? We'll see tonight but it is a valid question.

I am working on the fake. Summer will be fantastic with it.

Pretty sure Dinwiddie has been his primary defender.

I am working on the fake. Summer will be fantastic with it.

Pretty sure Dinwiddie has been his primary defender.

I'll get you an ID sooner Tini but I am not confident that you would appreciate and respect the heavy responsibility that comes with cheating the law. I'm mulling it over but am worried about liability issues. We'll see. Speaking of liabilities, do you think there is a chance that Dinwiddie will heave up a bunch of shots? That would be friggin' awesome!

I'll get you an ID sooner Tini but I am not confident that you would appreciate and respect the heavy responsibility that comes with cheating the law. I'm mulling it over but am worried about liability issues. We'll see. Speaking of liabilities, do you think there is a chance that Dinwiddie will heave up a bunch of shots? That would be friggin' awesome!

Like the key 3 he hit at the end of the Duck game? He's 40%+ from behind the arc this year.

The Mayor is gonna be busy crushing Jorge's soul, but I'm sure if he wanted to, he could score 25.

Nope. He's a smart shooter for the most part. Gonna be a long night for Jorge.

I also cheat the law every night, it's fantastic.

Ahhh....The veterans are awake now. Loving it. We're no duckies. We took out the furd for you so we can talk smack. Time to start drinking now :nod: and I'm not talking Moscows at altitude.

Last edited:
Ahhh....The veterans are awake now. Loving it. We're no duckies. We took out the furd for you so we can talk smack. Time to start drinking now :nod: and I'm not talking Moscows at altitude.

You're just now starting? Damn.

Good sign from that opening shot of Montgomery. He's definitely up past his bed time.

Austin got fouled with the body on that last shot. No call. Good defense. The refs usually let it go if your arms are straight up and you throw the shooter off with your lower body. Nate did the same thing on the final shot last night.

If we want to score inside tonight, it has to come via guard penetration. Our bigs won't have much success posting up against their bigs.

Great job by Shane drawing the charge there. That's the way to play help defense!

You can't give Shane the ball on the block and completely clear out like that. He didn't have deep position and he was left with no outlet.

Dre!!!!!

Back