What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU vs Harvard, 230 PM

Yeah, actually you did imply that.

No, I was implying when you play a weak schedule your numbers in a model this early are going to be skewed a little bit, small sample size and all that. We haven't played a very tough schedule so far but the Baylor performance is dragging us down in the models. I've said repeatedly that Harvard is a good team. You're really reaching here.

Harvard had 53 3's coming into today, they shot 13 in the first half. Wow.

What excuse are you trying to make now.

That when nearly half your students are from out of state they're going to go home for thanksgiving break since most haven't been home all semester? I'm not saying our student attendance has been good so far but people should have seen this coming. The baby is really making you grumpy.

No, I was implying when you play a weak schedule your numbers in a model this early are going to be skewed a little bit, small sample size and all that. We haven't played a very tough schedule so far but the Baylor performance is dragging us down in the models. I've said repeatedly that Harvard is a good team. You're really reaching here.

Harvard had 53 3's coming into today, they shot 13 in the first half. Wow.

It's not a reach when you said the 59% chance KenPom gave CU of winning wasn't high enough..

That when nearly half your students are from out of state they're going to go home for thanksgiving break since most haven't been home all semester? I'm not saying our student attendance has been good so far but people should have seen this coming. The baby is really making you grumpy.

So you agree the student attendance us terrible. Perfect now shut the **** up.

I swear tini lives in a ****ing bubble and doesn't realize adults have things to do or they may travel for Thanksgiving week.

It's not a reach when you said the 59% chance KenPom gave CU of winning wasn't high enough..

Because that means that I'm saying that Harvard is a bad team? You said the 66% chance was too high, I would have agreed. That doesn't mean 59% wasn't too low, I thought it should have been around 61-62%. Once again, you're reaching.

So you agree the student attendance us terrible. Perfect now shut the **** up.

I swear tini lives in a ****ing bubble and doesn't realize adults have things to do or they may travel for Thanksgiving week.

Because it's the same situation for students who live in California as it is for adults who live in and around Denver?

Because that means that I'm saying that Harvard is a bad team? You said the 66% chance was too high, I would have agreed. That doesn't mean 59% wasn't too low, I thought it should have been around 61-62%. Once again, you're reaching.

The only one reaching is you. You're desperately trying to warp things so it doesn't look like Harvard caught you off-guard and pantsed you. It's okay to admit you are wrong sometimes. I'll happily trade this garbage for a CU comeback so you can look correct.

Because it's the same situation for students who live in California as it is for adults who live in and around Denver?

You are really dumb. Think about what I typed and when your nose is done bleeding you can respond.

The only one reaching is you. You're desperately trying to warp things so it doesn't look like Harvard caught you off-guard and pantsed you. It's okay to admit you are wrong sometimes. I'll happily trade this garbage for a CU comeback so you can look correct.

So you're saying you expected us to be down by 12 at half? I have said many times that I thought Harvard was a good team, but despite that we were pretty heavily favored on the money line and in the models. Harvard is good, but I do not believe that they are are 12 points better than us on the road. We played like dog ****, and I did not expect this team to come out lazy.

You are really dumb. Think about what I typed and when your nose is done bleeding you can respond.

No I get it, adults have obligations. What you're not getting is that for a good amount of students they haven't been home since August. They want to see their friends and parents. Students have no control over when the games are and when breaks are, adults can relatively schedule around events that they want to attend. Walk around campus, it's absolutely dead other than athletes and the occasional normal student.

So you're saying you expected us to be down by 12 at half? I have said many times that I thought Harvard was a good team, but despite that we were pretty heavily favored on the money line and in the models. Harvard is good, but I do not believe that they are are 12 points better than us on the road. We played like dog ****, and I did not expect this team to come out lazy.
I'm not surprised at all at the result so far. This team is a long way from being complete.

Thought we'd be down 12? No, I knew we'd be down exactly 42-30.

And no, you weren't implying that instead of 59% you would have merely moved our chances to 61%. Nice try.

Back