What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU vs Harvard, 230 PM

Hopefully the Buffs use this to come out firing on all cylinders and not to think they can sit back and just turn it on in the second half...that was a hell of a comeback but you can't rely on that

Hopefully the Buffs use this to come out firing on all cylinders and not to think they can sit back and just turn it on in the second half...that was a hell of a comeback but you can't rely on that
I worry they think they can turn it on when they want.

held Harvard to 20 points in the 2nd half- impressive

Crazy turnaround -

It was 44-30 Harvard early in the 2nd. After the 3 consecutive threes, it was 59-52 Buffs.

Harvard went cold and missed some 2nd chances/open looks, but they were shooting above their average from 3 point land in that first half. They were bound to cool off.

Big win!

The Buffs are a better team with the freshmen off the court.

Tad: "In the first half we were looking for the whistle."

"Starting strong...is an area we have to improve in."

"MVP was the crowd."

Quick take:

In the first half, I saw more of what had concerned me all season. Soft team that lacks killer instinct.

This team grew up in the 2nd half. Finally started looking like Tad Boyle basketball.

"Askia Booker just keeps shooting. Man..." Wil on Rivals

So what did the Booker Defense Department think today?

12 points (on 15 shots - not great efficiency, but not awful), 3 assists and only 1 turnover. Ski is the on guy on the team whose toughness I never question. He brought intensity that lifted the team up today. I wish every guy on the team attacked the game the way Ski does.

Booker is responsible for the turn around. When they couldn't get inside to save their lives it was Booker who started crashing the basket. Then XJ and Spencer took over. Take away the lousy jump shots and Ski was the man.

It's pretty obvious we don't win this game without Ski's performance. Only 1 turnover, as well.

Probably time to just stop.

Didn't love about five of skis shots, hated a few, but he is a big reason why we won.

Great comeback for the Buffs and a very nice showing from the crowd. Very exciting game. FWIW I saw De'Ron Davis as I was walking out. Hopefully that game left a big impression on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the true Freshmen played much during crunch time. Tad's not going to play you unless you buckle down on defense.

Back