What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*****OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***** CU vs. ISU

facepalm.jpg

game ova. **** the nubs, then we blow this joint. Or we can just win the big 12 tourney.

NIT NIT NIT. No excuses. We had a golden opportunity tonight to go and beat a 2-12 team on the road and didn't rebound/defend. We got what we deserved. What a shame, makes you want to puke

I have literally never seen a defensive performance so pathetic. If ISU could do that, I don't even want to think what will happen to the Buffs in the NIT

Our defense sucked, no doubt about that, but we knew that coming in. Iowa State has an offense that can score, one that put up 83 on Nebraska (whose defense is nationally ranked). I felt as bad as we looked defensively, we made it even easier by throwing away offensive possessions. It's hard to say we could have played any better offensively after we just scored 90, but we could have. Roberson had an awful game, easily the worst I have seen him play, and Dufault didn't look much better when he was in. Disappointing to see them control their own destiny and fall flat on their face like this but oh well.

Never going to be an easier year to make the field than this one. Might be a while before the Buffs get in the big dance...yikes...punched in the gut.

I didint see the game. Was our defense that bad or was ISU just hitting alot of shots?

hit a bunch of timely 3's but the killer was easy hoops (and one) off dribble penetration. it was pathetic. i'd hate to see the stat of how many buckets ISU scored inside of 5 feet.

This game was a total choke. Love Tad and it'll take some work. You can coach 'em up all you want, but they still have to perform and we didn't perform. Funny thing is, I'm not really heart broken. This is what the season was and we were probably hoping against hope that we would make the tournament. My son pointed out one thing. After we tied and Burks was out, ISU went on a run and Burks sat on the bench.

I wanna know how the **** we didnt get Levi another open look after he started what 4 for 4 from distance?

Back