What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*****OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***** CU vs. KU Big 12 Semifinal

What a mature response.

You DO realize that there is a thread dedicated to where to find the game, don't you?

EDIT: Meanwhile, for those that care ... we're up 18-10 and playing well ... but have twice as many fouls as the jayhawks.

kansas is sleepwalking. Okie State must have taken more out of them then we thought. When they wake up its gonna be scary tho.

I like the way we're playing and looking so far, keep it up and I'll like our chances even if Kansass wakes up

We build a big lead, have all the momentum and then take Burks and Higgins and Relphode out of the game at the same time. I dont get it.

We build a big lead, have all the momentum and then take Burks and Higgins and Relphode out of the game at the same time. I dont get it.

3 games, 3 days. Both of them dogfights. Last nights game being ridiculously physical. Figure it out.

Honestly when Relphorde started taking the ball up did anyone here not think he was going to turn it over? The only question was whether he would travel or lose the ball.

altitude is jerking harder than bcs thinking about tg's mom. almost unwatchable.

My reception on the Dish ch 474 is not having that problem

Gotta like the way the Buffs are hanging tough with them so far. Need to have better shot selection though ... what the hell was Austin thinking after we got that O rebound and a new shot clock?

Boyle playing our entire 2d string for about half the 1st half and we are holding them off. Not bad.

It seems like Boyle wouldn't mind just losing this game and regrouping for the tourney

I am watching on a local channel down here, but the telecast is the ESPN crew. What is the deal? ESPN chose the Big East and ACC over Big 12? I assume that is the case.

The question every analyst was posing was "can CU play 40 minutes against KU?" I think Boyle knows that's the real issue in this game and is trying to fight off fatigue and potential foul trouble by hoping we can stay close with our second/third units. :D

Back