What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*****OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***** CU vs. KU Big 12 Semifinal

he doubles his salary with an NCAA win. winning this improves that seeding....much better matchup than being a 10 or 12. nto being seriously, really.

an end of half possesion resutling in a missed contested 3 pointer? where have we seen that before? what is that like 0/15 on possesions to end the half this year.

A disappointing finish to the half ... would have liked to be down by no more than 2-3 ... but 6 still doesn't suck.

Our Big 3 (Burks, Higgins, and especiallly Robeson) have had some rest. Watch Dre shut down the Mcmorriss twins in the second half inside ... and Cory and Alex go nuts on O.

Hey ... you gotta believe. :thumbsup:

freethrows and poise were the difference in the first half, i guess... not that i am much qualified to discuss bb. they let it get away from them a bit. i sure hope they come out on fire in the 2nd half and stem the bleeding.

i would love a b12 championship on our way out.

Cory needs to get that mid range jumper workin. I love that automatic 2 every time he gets in there

Tomlinson's only playing time in the 2nd should only be to spell Higgins or Levi. That's it he's done! That turnover towards the end was the dumbest ****ing pass he's ever made. And that's saying something. We can't have guys making mistakes like that G F DAMN IT!!!! :pissed: This game is too important for that ****.

COME ON BUFFS!!! PULL THIS MOTH****ING GAME OUT!!!

Decent half from the Buffs, defense has to get a little tougher down low. It is too easy for KU to feed the bigs right now and get an automatic 2 points. I like our chances in the second half if we can stay energized. Going to be tough though since we have already played about 79 minutes of very intense basketball in the last 2 days. Roberson has to stay out of foul trouble and hopefully Higgins, Burks or both can get hot and carry us.

Go Buffs!

Tomlinson's only playing time in the 2nd should only be to spell Higgins or Levi. That's it he's done! That turnover towards the end was the dumbest ****ing pass he's ever made. And that's saying something. We can't have guys making mistakes like that G F DAMN IT!!!! :pissed: This game is too important for that ****.

COME ON BUFFS!!! PULL THIS MOTH****ING GAME OUT!!!

Now don't hold back Scotch ... tell us how you really feel. :lol:

Seriously ... I too get frustrated by Nate's way too frequent bad judgment ... but I give him props (same with as with Relphorde) for EFFORT.

Alright this is not youth soccer where everyone has to play. We had a 10 pt lead with our starters out there. Fu*k resting them. Why does Burks need to go to the bench 2 times a half. Other star players play the whole game. Burks at 75% is still much better then Javon Coney. Were not playing maryland eastern shore. This is the big time. Put your best players on the floor. No more beckley, no more mills, no more coney, no more sharpe. And get the ball to your playmakers. Its unbelievable that ben mills got to the ft line more that half then both burks and higgins. two more nuggets of advice, marcus relphorde do not dribble the ball, ever. you are not a pg. and austin duffalt please stop taking jump shots.

Alright this is not youth soccer where everyone has to play. We had a 10 pt lead with our starters out there. Fu*k resting them. Why does Burks need to go to the bench 2 times a half. Other star players play the whole game. Burks at 75% is still much better then Javon Coney. Were not playing maryland eastern shore. This is the big time. Put your best players on the floor. No more beckley, no more mills, no more coney, no more sharpe. And get the ball to your playmakers. Its unbelievable that ben mills got to the ft line more that half then both burks and higgins. two more nuggets of advice, marcus relphorde do not dribble the ball, ever. you are not a pg. and austin duffalt please stop taking jump shots.
That is what will happen in the 2d half. You do have trouble reading (or refuse to read) responses to what you post, don't you? 3 games, 3 days, foul trouble = bench.

it seems like he feels he can beat KU with our starters in the 2nd half

Back