What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread -- CU vs Ped State

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
THE GAME: The University of Colorado will face Penn State University in the semifinal round of the 2015 Las Vegas Classic on Tuesday, Dec. 22, at 8:30 p.m. MST at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas.

WATCH/LISTEN: TV: None Radio: 760 AM KKZN (Mark Johnson, Scott Wilke) Listen Online: CUBuffs.com, TuneIn, CU Gameday App Live Statistics: CUBuffs.com

OPENING TIP: Colorado’s 10-game winning streak is currently tops in the Pac-12 Conference and tied for the third best active streak in NCAA Division I.

ABOUT PENN STATE: Penn State is 8-3 overall having won six of its last seven games. The Nittany Lions average 66.4 points per game while shooting 41 percent from the fi eld. Defensively, Penn State has allowed opponents just 64.7 points per game while holding them just under 40 percent shooting. Senior forward Brandon Taylor leads Penn State at 15.6 points and 6.4 rebounds per game. Sophomore guard Shep Garner tops the Nittany Lions in assists (2.8 apg), steals (1.8 spg) and 3-pointers (27) while averaging 14.6 points per game. Sophomore forward Payton Banks is averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds per outing.

REPEAT: NO ****ING TV COVERAGE

Listen on 760 KOA here: LIVE

For this game thread, updates are very much appreciated. Let people know the score and time when you can. Also, occasional box score stats if you can pull them from CU's site or FoxSports.com or somewhere would be very much appreciated.

No way of getting around the fact that this sucks sweaty donkey balls (even though @Goose is happy he gets to watch the GW vs DePaul game). :mad:

I'll be at the game, so will try to send a pic or two. Of course, drinking is about to begin (again) and there is 4 hrs to tip, so no promises!

On an aside, I ran into Josh, Eli, and Brett yesterday walking around the Planet Hollywood shops - they were very friendly and took a picture with my wife and I. Stand-up young men!

I'll be at the game, so will try to send a pic or two. Of course, drinking is about to begin (again) and there is 4 hrs to tip, so no promises!

On an aside, I ran into Josh, Eli, and Brett yesterday walking around the Planet Hollywood shops - they were very friendly and took a picture with my wife and I. Stand-up young men!
**** pics, periscope it!

Edit: I'm not saying it's going to work, but I'm saying it's worth a shot. This fellow will be attempting to periscope at least some of the game.

Last edited:
This is ridiculous. No tv, not even a Pac12 stream in Las Vegas? Did SMU v Kent have anything? Busch league, they broadcast games from HS gyms in Maui.

Turning the ball over, not getting good shots, not out rebounding the other team. Scott with no points. Only down five.

I know PSU probably feels like facing Golden State after who we played last week, but these guys suck. If CU wakes up, they win pretty comfortably

Back