What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU vs UC Santa Barbara, 6 PM & Preview

Love the strategy. Just make their players foul out until we're playing the second and third string.

That was a good 12-0 run to take the lead and gain some space.

Now defend the goddamn three.

We just aren't very good right now. I'm guessing we get smoked by Harvard, KU, and OSU. It sucks, but maybe it'll be a wakeup call. We are very young and need to grow up a lot before pac 12 games begin.

I dunno what happened to XJ, but he is not the same player this year.

Concussion has been the reported issue, and actually he's been better early this year than he was early last year, much better. You are remembering the last 10 games he played last year and thinking it was the whole season.

We just aren't very good right now. I'm guessing we get smoked by Harvard, KU, and OSU. It sucks, but maybe it'll be a wakeup call. We are very young and need to grow up a lot before pac 12 games begin.

Agreed we have a lot of growing up to do as a team, seems like everyone drank a little too much of the kool-aid.

Stop talking bout basketball, stick to what you know.

This. Ski's actually played fairly well in recent games, yet the bashing continues. I'm one of the first ones to get on him when he deserves it. Right now, he doesn't.

Booker worse than Talton - LOL. I guess you have not watched Booker lead to wins at times and be awesome in the NCAA Tournament. You're clueless

This. Ski's actually played fairly well in recent games, yet the bashing continues. I'm one of the first ones to get on him when he deserves it. Right now, he doesn't.

Agreed, Ski Has had some solid games. His baylor effort wasnt the greatest, but he defended very well during that time, so I'll let him slide. He's been playing a lot better - at least more consistently.

Tad taking a lot of time in the locker room. I wonder what's taking so long?

Back