What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: MBB at CSU

For serial? DTV is allsome.

This. Tons of HD, tons of programming and they actually -- gasp -- listened to me when I wanted to change something. Comcast involves a 40 minute phone call to add the sports pack.

Anyone know if there is a live stream online? We aren't supposed to post actually streams if they are not "legal" but you could reference a site or place to find it. Firstrow is usually good but they don't seem to have it. I live in Canada so I can't watch it on TV.

For serial? DTV is allsome.

It's a loooonngggg story but basically they robbed me. I had the Qwest Triple Play thing and we moved to a new apartment where we no longer had the exposure for the dish. Qwest assured me that I could cancel without having to pay a fee. Unfortunately I had my DirecTV set up to autopay and they dipped into the account and grabbed the $300 cancellation fee before I could do anything. They stonewalled me for months and Qwest was about as helpful as a screen door on the space shuttle. DirecTV might be fine on it's own but DirecTV + Qwest was a disaster. At least with Comcast, the internet part doesn't make promises about the TV part that it can't deliver on.

Anyone know if there is a live stream online? We aren't supposed to post actually streams if they are not "legal" but you could reference a site or place to find it. Firstrow is usually good but they don't seem to have it. I live in Canada so I can't watch it on TV.

just found this out too...Academy of Art vs Fresno, but not CU vs CSU

It's a loooonngggg story but basically they robbed me. I had the Qwest Triple Play thing and we moved to a new apartment where we no longer had the exposure for the dish. Qwest assured me that I could cancel without having to pay a fee. Unfortunately I had my DirecTV set up to autopay and they dipped into the account and grabbed the $300 cancellation fee before I could do anything. They stonewalled me for months and Qwest was about as helpful as a screen door on the space shuttle. DirecTV might be fine on it's own but DirecTV + Qwest was a disaster. At least with Comcast, the internet part doesn't make promises about the TV part that it can't deliver on.

did you try to do a chargeback on your CC?

How in the **** doesn't the MTN have HD broadcasts? This is a bunch of crap. Watching non-HD sports on a big screen hurts my eyes. **** you CSU and your crappy TV network.

furk 8-1 run by csu to take a 5 point lead. just like the start of the game we were up 6-5 until they went on a 10-1 run.

Rough first half, 6-16 from the line, down 7 at the turn. Nate and Roberson with no field goals, Roberson 1-6 from the live. Not looking good if we dont turn this around.

Ugh... I don't get the mountain. If anybody has a stream PM it to me, so pissed right now. Terrible half of basketball too.

Back