What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: MBB vs Georgia

So help me God, if we shoot around 50% from the line tonight you guys will be reading a story about how I was stun gunned after being restrained at the game.

or maybe boxing out the opposing guards on the perimeter and shooting 90% from the stripe.

or maybe he will just be the greatest guy to ever play basketball and drop 100 pts.

Lets all be realistic, from what I hear he is a solid contributer, but isnt going to set the world on fire, lets just take what we can get.

or maybe he will just be the greatest guy to ever play basketball and drop 100 pts.

Lets all be realistic, from what I hear he is a solid contributer, but isnt going to set the world on fire, lets just take what we can get.

so you think it is unrealistic for a guy to box out and shoot a high free throw percentage?

Remind me about Adams. is the reason he's just now looking a pt because he was injured?

Yes. I am a student. For at least another semester. Then I will have to pay more than 30 dollars for a season of basketball.
Well as long as you have the student pass you get a free t shirt. ****ers ran out during the Ft. Lewis game.

I will be watching and yelling at the tv from Iowa! I've emailed Lappe after a few games and asked her if they heard me at Coors.

Two games is gonna be difficult with all the winter break games. Be worth it though. Last year I only got the shirt and the chipotle gift card.

We NEED you ****ers to show up over break for the Utah, Washington and Wazzu games. If I'm flying across the country for UW and Wazzu, then 'tini & co. can get their asses up to the Keg from Denver. Those three home games to start conference play are the most crucial part of this entire season, hands down. Be there.

Anyone else annoyed by the green reflection off of the buffalo on the center of the court? It is really bad when the video boards are displaying something green.

:lol: I just read my post... guess I shouldn't write and watch the game at the same time... must really hate green

Make a free throw, jesus christ. I hear these guys have 24 hr access to the new practice facility. Think some of them need to be spending some time there shooting free throws.

Not an impressive effort this first half. Offense has looked disorganized for large portions of the half, although they've done a good job of getting to the line -- only to miss their FT's.

Well they adjusted a little to close out on shooters cause Georgia was hitting everything. Then they started driving right by us. Not getting back, especially after a made basket, is horse **** ****ing hustle.

Maybe Im watching a different game but we should be ahead by double digits. Free throws are killing us. Tunks is making some decent post moves but damn man gotta finish.

Back