What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: MBB vs Georgia

Ski missed first of two with us up only by 3 then hit 2nd. That's why all the ****fuks were being said.

:lol: I thought we were only up 2 before the last free throw and that a three would tie it.

Thought cu played much better defense in the 2nd half except for the last minute. They hit their FT'S this game isn't that close.

Tad boyle has some nice freshman and roberson when he hits the glass is a beast.

****, if I'd had known you ****tards needed a play by play id've been more clear.

Wasn't pretty, but I'll take it. They really stepped up on defense in the second half after a lackluster, lazy effort in the first half. Can't ask for much more from Roberson, giving us 15pts 15rebs. Fantastic games for Dinwiddie and Booker as well, with 16 and 14 points respectively. We're lucky to have such mature freshmen, or we'd be in deep, deep **** this year. Still not quite getting the production we need out of Carlon - he stepped it up a bit in the second half, but we need more than 10 out of him. Nate went back to his usual form tonight with 7 pts. Dufault and SHT were both downright awful tonight - we can't get Cain out there soon enough. As expected, Adams had a very marginal impact as he got the feel for things tonight. We'll see more of him in the next couple weeks.

The free throw situation is ****ing unacceptable and we're lucky it didn't cost us the game tonight at the end. Consider this fair warning, because this WILL cost us more games than we even want to imagine this year unless we can get this into the 70s. I can't believe they were even 22/37 (59.5% tonight), it was ****ing horrendous throughout the game. Another concern is the 4/14 (28.6%) mark from 3. If you had told me we would should under 60% from the charity stripe and under 30% from 3, I'd have said we would lose by 10.

Regardless, this should be a confidence-boosting win for the Buffs. Georgia is a middle of the pack SEC team, and is the same caliber (or better) than much of what we'll see in the Pac-12. We should be able to protect home court successfully once again this year in conference play (but we need to make our FT's). Difficult game at CSU coming up. Rams are 4-2 and played Stanford tough on the road a couple weeks back. The Buffs were able to survive a tricky MWC road game at AFA, but it's going to take a solid performance to get out of Ft. Collins with a win.

Go Buffs!!
Beat CSU

Man, the Buffs made this game way closer than it should have been. That said, we won, gotta keep winning in the nonconference to have any chance at the tourney.

God damnit, I love the Colorado Buffaloes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't pretty but you better believe I'll take that W ALL DAMN DAY

Tomlinson hasn't showered since he got on the team
:lol:I thought the exact same thing lol. For some reason I thought about Holgerson. Anyway, happy with the win but we should have won this going away. Im glad Tad mentioned the facility, they should be in there right now. 50 something percent isnt gonna get it done.

The free throw shooting wasn't good, but it wasn't any worse than it has been the rest of the season. 59.5% tonight, CU is 63.9% on the season. Take out Nate (2-6) and they shoot 65%. The freshman Ski & Dinwiddie shot 81% from the line.

Basically what I am saying is when the best FT shooter (Nate) shoots 33% from the line and CU wins, you take it.

Last edited:
Thats true jg but I wouldnt put money on winning games like that consistently. That will cost us more games than ones we can win like that. No doubt tho, you always take the win.

Back