What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: MBB vs Georgia

I liked the leadership shown by the freshmen. They already seem to be the vocal leaders out there.

Is Sharpe hurt, in the doghouse or just the odd man out?

Is Sharpe hurt, in the doghouse or just the odd man out?

Seems to be the odd man out, nothing has come out about him being hurt. CU has A LOT of combo guards and a pretty deep rotation as it is, unless he grows a foot and can get into the front court rotation he may not play much.

He may get some pt going against a team with a guard lighting them up to play D, but Chen will probably get the first crack in that opportunity because he has some game on O.

Seems to be the odd man out, nothing has come out about him being hurt. CU has A LOT of combo guards and a pretty deep rotation as it is, unless he grows a foot and can get into the front court rotation he may not play much.

I don't know if this is related to his knee injury or not, but apparently his lateral movement right now is terrible. He can still get up up and down the floor vertically, but moving laterally he is apparently the slowest of guards, which means he's about useless on defense. And we all knew already that his offensive game is lacking.

Oh, not basketball related, but related to the game. I have to give mad props to the trombone player who was Tebowing it during the Supa Dupa Tuba Cheer.

Oh, not basketball related, but related to the game. I have to give mad props to the trombone player who was Tebowing it during the Supa Dupa Tuba Cheer.

And to Golden for rockin' the Supa Dupa. :thumbsup:

Not sure what people expected for attendance for it being the Monday after Thanksgiving break, about what I expected.

And to Golden for rockin' the Supa Dupa. :thumbsup:

That too. Golden, you walked right by me at one point. Tried to get your attention, but no luck. Next game you play, look for the guy openly cringing to one of the drummers "playing" and we'll catch up.

I've got tickets to the Utah and ASU games. I figure those are a couple games that might have some sparse crowds and could use some bodies. I'm not interested in seeing a great basketball game. I'm interested in seeing CU beat the living hell out of our opponent.

Off topic, but just realized I have the Mountain in HD. **** yeah. Beat the **** out of the Rams tomorrow, boys!

I've got tickets to the Utah and ASU games. I figure those are a couple games that might have some sparse crowds and could use some bodies. I'm not interested in seeing a great basketball game. I'm interested in seeing CU beat the living hell out of our opponent.

sackygate in the club room is on.

Back