What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: MBB vs Maryland in Puerto Rico Tipoff

We are playing terrible defense. Maryland is 61% from 3 point range. They're also killing us on the glass. Outrebounding us 30-19. Ugh.

Would help if we weren't under 50% from the foul line (with a number of the misses being the front end of 1-and-1s.

Anyone who thought Nate couldn't play worse than he did last night was wrong. About time we put Carlon on Stoglin.

What a disappointment after showing some flashes last night. This is a bad Maryland team that straight abused us in the second half

Defensive rebounding is not a strength. SHT, Roberson, Duafult all can't play simple fundamental basketball, they can't box out.

Boyle got to get to work, and fix the rebounding problem. Looks like another slow start to the season for the buffs.

shannon sharpes ass should not leave the god damn bench ever again... let the ****ing chair graft to his ****ing ass

Brutal loss. Make free throws and box out and we win easily. I think this team needs time to gel. Also i don't like how many different lineups boyle is using.

Brutal loss. Make free throws and box out and we win easily. I think this team needs time to gel. Also i don't like how many different lineups boyle is using.
Think he's trying to find the best combination by switching them up. Horrible loss though.

You know the first thing that needs to happen to fix the rebounding? Put guys at the 1, 2 and 3 that will not get beat on the perimeter. Dribble penetration screws up defensive & rebounding positioning. Missed threes result in offensive rebounds when the guy on the shooter fails to box out. A lot of the rebounding issues are on the guards. Nate, I'm looking at you.

If Ski and The Mayor could avoid stupid fouls, we'd see a much different rotation. Freshman mistakes. I can live with those, though. What I can't stand is seeing seniors being the liability the first week of the season.

I did not watch the game and have not read anything about it, but that box score looks embarrassing.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Hard to see us winning any games away from home until someone shows they're capable of taking over at crucial points. Hopefully we figure something out before AFA and CSU...

Last edited:
I am so sick of losing in all sports... 12 point lead and in the back of my mind as sad is at sounds, I knew we would lose. Ugh.

I watched the game and was in the chat room, so assume most prior comments are similar. We did not hit foul shots or rebound. Made it easy for MD to come back. Basic fundamentals need to improve.

Bright spot for certain was the play of Booker. He and Roberson played at a different level. But not sure if Roberson is completely comfortable yet with being "The" guy when the team needs him. He played well (career high point total) but not at key moments. Growth there for him, as with all of the team who 'folded' when they needed to step it up.

Some in the chat room were asking for Tad to call more time outs. I do not think that was an issue.

Back